Support Group

Dan F

*sigh*

I know I posted crap about school a few days ago, but I though I needed to say more about today.

Today, of course being a Monday <_< was an awful day.

I got my History result back. My speech mark was okay 11/15, but for the whole written task and the speech put togther I only got 53%. :( And the teacher who marked it [not my teacher, who by the way is extremly nice] made some really harsh comments on it just because I screwed up on part of it.

And my food tech one, I went ****. I did a practical assessment a few weeks ago. And I screwed it. I didnt have any partner to work with. And you know why? Because everyone in that class goddamned hates me. Evryone always has someone to work with. I never do. Not for any of the stupid practicals we have. I dont even know why I choose FoodTech when I first started in Year 9 anyway. Anyway, halfway through the assessment practical, I tjust totally gave up. I started crying and thats when people help me. IS THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO EVRYTIME I NEED HELP COOKING? Just stand there and cry? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Anyway. Got a low mark for that aswell. And for the theory part of the assignment. Goddamned it.

My life sucks so bad right now :angry:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom has this rare disease called Lupus. Sometimes she's fine other times she's really tierd. The Doctors say that it could eventually lead to paralysis. She's suposed to take these tablets, but she stopped as she said they were giving her really bad migranes and dizzy spells. I never really thought about it till the other day when i read an article about it. Now i'm quite worried that i'll come home to find her in a wheelchair. She's only 38 and i know how much she'd hate it. I just can't stop thinking about it!!

Tiff I'm really sorry. It's horrible when your mum's ill. My mum's got breast cancer and it makes you worry so much. Try talking to her, tell her you're worried, she might be able to reassure you.

I myself am feeling pretty blue at the moment. I don't really have a reason to be, I'm just feeling a little depressed, thinking about how many people in my life have just walked out. Now it seems to be starting all over again with my Mama being ill and my friend leaving town. I just feel like some giant anti-magnet that just repels people I care about.

My mom has this rare disease called Lupus. Sometimes she's fine other times she's really tierd. The Doctors say that it could eventually lead to paralysis. She's suposed to take these tablets, but she stopped as she said they were giving her really bad migranes and dizzy spells. I never really thought about it till the other day when i read an article about it. Now i'm quite worried that i'll come home to find her in a wheelchair. She's only 38 and i know how much she'd hate it. I just can't stop thinking about it!!

Tiff, I'm sorry to hear that. I think you should talk to your mum too, let her know how worried you are. Maybe she could also go to the doctor and try see if there is anything that can be done about the side effects of the tablets?

I have a disease called Psoriasis.

It is a disease which the blood cells work to fast, leaving 'scars' over my body.

Psoriasis affects children and adults, men and woman are affected equally. I have a mild -to- severe case of it.

Well..I am on a cream, but it helped a little while, not now though.

It can effect anyone at any time, I got mine around 1 year ago, only just coming to terms of how severe it is now.

Not only is it effecting my social life and effecting the sports I loved to play [swimming for instance] it also affects my self esteem and self confidence, sometimes making me feel suicidal, but not too much.

It effects 1 in 50 people, sometimes it is severe or small, maybe even unnoticeable.

Sometimes it too much to cope, being asked questions at school is hard, I can't bring myself to say I have a disease, I don't want to be teased or called diseased, even though I am.

Just felt like talking..

Oh, *Hugs!*

I know how you feel, I have Diabetes, and I hate telling people at school, because I can be treated differently and singled out by others.

If you tell someone, if they truly like you for you then they won't care at all. If the creme doesn't work anymore, maybe you should go back tot he doctor and tell them this to get something else to help?

Yeah, Imma stay on the cream a while longer, then see a doctor.

My father's side of the family has diabetes, so I have a chance of getting it..

Yeah...telling others is hard, I have told my best friends but don't want to tell others as I may get teased.

Awwww...sorry to hear that Tiff, I really am.

Just keep at her side and help her when she needs it =]

I'm going to see my GP either later today or tomorrow (depending on how tired I am). I've upped the calorie intake to 400 and no more - yet I still feel some kind of guilt about it - even knowing that it's impossible for me to gain weight by doing so.

Whenever I go to the doctors, I'm confident I'll be able to talk about why I feel this way, as I find it easy to 'open up' lately. All down to you guys - so thanks. :wub:

Archived