Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with jackandmarthaluver, you have real talent - that was very well written! Great chapter but I'm not too happy about the Megan and daughter bit! :( It seems like everyone is out to split Jack and Martha up at the moment!! Anyways can't wait for the next chapter!!

Edited by jackandmartha!!!

:o :o!!! Jack has another daughter? :( Poor Martha. And I kind of guess poor Jack, he obviously doesn't know.. :( Poor kid too. lol Poor everyone! Apart from Megan. I have no sympathy towards her, she's obviously up to something...

Update soon please!

awwww poor everyone especially Martha and Jack loved the part with Orlando Bloom, but why do you have to write all of this stuff trying to brake them up even if it is very well written - i'll only be happy again if Martha and Jack dont brake up cause they are ment to be and live happily ever after

is marthas secret that she is pregnant? if it is what a georgeus baby that would be

Daughters and ex's aside, that was really cute! You write the most amzingly tender, romantic scenes (*big romantic sigh*)

Poor Martha and poor Jack, he is so not going to know whats hit him when he gets back :(

I reckon Megan is telling a major fib though (well i hope she is), which would be the cruellest thing ever to do to a person. But then again, how else would she know Jack?

Please don't leave me like this for too long, I have so many unanswered questions!

Mhmmm, and the guy was very attractive and very sexy,” she continued.

“Was he just?” Jack played along.

“Yep. Orlando Bloom makes me so hot,” she started. “You were there too. But you were the servant,” she continued, trying to hold in her laugh.

hahahaha lol that's so funny! :P Imo Orlando is ugly....

Thanks for the update bay-girl. I'm hooked to this story already!