Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ric and Martha looked at each other and laughed. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” they said together in deep voices, trying to imitate their grandad.

“You cheeky mongrels,” Alf chuckled

Jack stayed and chatted to Alf for about ten minutes. He learned that Alf had been in his position a couple times before; long lost children were a very common thing to Alf Stewart. Alf even joked that it was about time that another one showed up.

Lol! Loved them bits! :P

Great chapter!! Ooh, I'm looking forward to finding out her secret! :D

Update soon!!

Damn, Nicole you beat me to it. I was going to quote those! Anyway, that was a great chapter, awww poor Martha, i hope Jack can talk to her soon as this is really starting to upset me! Please update soon, because i NEED to no Martha's secret!!!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

Nicole has said it all!!!!!

That chapter was hilarious in a wierd sort of way; i was sad for M&J's situation but Alf is bloody fantastic!! You are really good at putting each character across, it makes me laugh to imagine them saying the things you write cause its so good :D :D

But don't think you can get away without posting Mac's secret, I am craving to know...

Ha ha, i knew it! Yay, she's going to have Jack's baby (well i'm hoping it's jack's! It has to be! O.k i am worrying over nothing now.) What the hell was Megan doing anyway touching Jack's hand? If she does it again i should hope that Martha will give her a good slap!!! I really enjoy long chapters, whish there were more of them! Anyway fabulous chapter, please update as soon as you possibly can........i can't wait until she tells Jack!

Ha ha, i knew it! Yay, she's going to have Jack's baby (well i'm hoping it's jack's! It has to be! O.k i am worrying over nothing now.)

Thanks! Really, now I'm wondering.. lol. Cheers..

OMG, you know when she fell, when you like repeated it from where Jack was sitting, I got goosebumps. I looked down at my arm, and asked "Why?" Lol. But, i still got them! And it sure as hell ain't cold in here!!

Very good!! I loved it! :D

Please update soon!

bay girl this is fantastic i love it so much

awwww mathas pregnant hehehehe surve that megan girl right

just promise me 1 thing: i got the impression from your comments on one of nicoles fics that you didnt like martha much (am i right) just please let this have a happy endin. after everyone trying to brake them up, personally i think that they diserve it.