Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

Bay girl that was absoloutely fantastic! The ending was great, even though I was sad to see it go :( But at least it ended on a high! :)

Hmm, right at this moment I would put please update again soon, but it's over *cries* so I can't put that! But I was wondering could you possibly do another chapter but like 5 years in the future, I've forgotten what they're called, but do you know what I mean?

But anyway, that was a fantastic ending, loved all the Jack and Martha fluff all the way through this :wub: You're a great writer and you should be very proud of yourself :D Brilliant fic! Loved all of it :D

xxx

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great ending?!

84 chapters! :o

I couldn't reach 84 words let alone 84 chapters! Well done.

You have had me hooked on this fic, since the first chapter. Thank you for writing it.

I have been caught reading this fic when I'm supposed to be writing my essays in school, but it was worth being told off for or having wierd looks shot at me. Silly teachers!

Jack and Martha :wub: Sweet ending.

You are a FANTASTIC writer. I love your stories and can't wait to read your next one.

Great work!!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Only You (by bay girl) - comments