The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Ric was nice to her after she walked out of her exam in a panic today, but i'm already getting the feeling that he's fed up with her being unhappy with everything all the time and having to come to her aid when she's down. He's the only one that seems to fofer her so much support in these sorts of situations, i think it's someone else's turn. You'd think one of her family might be sensible enough to come back and offer her some kind of support at such an important time, knowing she's the youngest, most vunerable and she doesn't have Beth to come to her aid anymore.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of them have babies though, so it might not be so easy for them to come back for a long time. Except Henry... where the hell is Henry!? :blink:

Yeah, Henry, he should come and see what's going on in the Bay. It's not easy for Scott or Robbie, but Kit's only in the city, all someone would have to do is call her and she could come for a few days, either leave Archie with Kim or take him with her. I would suggest Tony offer a bit more support, but i don't suppose she'd appreciate anything from him considering the strain and intensity of their relationship, there's just too much preassure on her relationship with Ric, i think that's part of the reason why it's going to cave and he's going to find something attractive about Viv because of the way his relationship with Matilda is making him feel at the moment and partly because he can be a bit too trusting and won't see through her and what she really wants from him.

I loved the way Ric was supporting Matilda, but indeed Ric is the only one she turns to! I know that her sisters and brothers aren't there, but she also has Cassie, Lucas, Tony, Belle, Sally... I always loved the friendship between Lucas and Matilda and between Cassie and Matilda, so I want to see some Lucas/Matilda scenes and some Casie/Matilda scenes! :D When was the last time they even had a conversation? I know Cassie, Lucas and Belle care about Matilda (We could also see that in the episode today), but I really want to see some friendship scenes!

And I need some Tony/Matilda scenes! They were so great together! They were like father and daughters. I always loved their relationship together. But they don't say a word to each other these days!

The important thing is, they're finally getting their own storyline that's actually about THEM and not about Mattie, or Beth or anyone else! Well... Viv, I suppose, but she's no one so she doesn't count.

I'm really looking forward to this after getting my first taste of it last night. Mark and Indiana are soooo unbelievably talented. They should own that show by now, but they've been on the back-burner for so long that no one would even know they existed if it wasn't for Mattie's occasional mental breakdowns. Now it seems like Ric's having a little one, or at least a mid-youth crisis, which can only lead to good things for his acting and Indiana's reacting. Yay! :)

I live in the UK and have been waiting for ric and mattie to get together before lucas and cassie were even on the scene! I am sooo happy that it's finally happened and I can't wait to see these episodes. Ric and Matilda belong together!

P.S - I gotta say Indianna (matilda) and Rhys (lucas) make such a cute couple off screen though.

Rhys and Indianna are dating?!

oh.. and I missed the episode where Henry left, why did he leave???

He left after Matilda was abducted to pursue his talent of tap dancing at a boarding school, and strangely has never come back or visited.

By all accounts Rhys and Indiana haven't been together for some time. She's supposedly now with Lincoln Lewis although that may still be just a rumour.

Mark and Indi would be cute though. :D

Archived