The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Sorry guys, but as much as I want to see them together, I feel it's not going to happen.

Maddie is probably to going to find someone new, despite Ric's attempts to wanting her back. In fact, if this happens, I think they might write Ric out of the show, because of Mark's commitment to his music career.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see a reunion eventually but first i'd like Matilda to have a relationship with someone new and troubled or older( i really liked the thought of Roman and Matilda :wub: together but i'm not really sure why) just so she can have some storylines of her own rather than just being a bystander in Ric, Cassie, Lucas and Belle's storylines. Then when it didn't work out Ric could whisk her off her feet again and she'd forgive him.

I do have a feeling though that at some stage this year Mark will leave to concentrate on his music, mainly due to the fact his storylines seem to be very thin on the ground. I hope not though, i want my Ric/Matilda reunion first. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I've just joined Yahoo! Groups and created a Ric and Mattie group page.

Here's the link:-

Totally Ric and Mattie (that's the name of the group)

You will need to register to Yahoo! Groups if you haven't yet then become a member of the group to contribute to it such as leaving messages or even adding up any photos.

NOTE: It is not much yet but it is because it has only just been created. I'll start adding more content later.

Ric and Matilda are my favorite couple on H&A. I love them together. So I hate to admit it, but it's true; they were pretty boring latest months. So I think it's good they are not together anymore. They need a break from each other and then get back together.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Matilda with someone else, someone new. It would be good, something fresh. And I can see Matilda with someone else. But I would feel so sorry for Ric. Sometines he can be so sad, so emotional. And I actually can't see Ric with someone else, but Matilda.

Maybe they have to stay like this for a while, not together anymore; seeing other people, but in the end back together because then they would realize that they are meant to be together.

I hate the way they've destroyed them. Ric would never have cheated on Matilda, especially as he knows exactly what it feels like to be cheated on, and i hate the way it's been written that Matilda was relying too much on Ric and he was bored of it. She was there for him when Sally was stabbed, when he went to prison etc yet when she neede his support after her mother died and her family all but abandoned her it was written like he couldn't be bothered to be there for her and was annoyed that she expected him to be. It just didn't ring true as they were so close, even as friends and then suddenly it just seemed like Ric had had a personality transplant. The Viv thing was the final straw as i don't recognise this Ric. The lying and accusing Matilda of being high maitenance when he sneaks off to see another woman, texts her all the time, kisses her on the beach, meets up with her whenever he can and still trys to twist it so that Matilda's in the wrong for not trusting him before doing the same thing again. It's like he was treating her with no respect and she just became weak and took it and that isn't the Ric and Matilda i know and love.

I hope they have a bit of time apart (not as long as Jack and Martha) but find their way back to each other. I'd like Matilda to be in another relationship and for Ric to realise what he's lost and go all out to win her back.

• 6 months later...

Archived