The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

OK, So I couldn't see one for them, so I thought I'd start one. I just want to say I'm so happy they've finally got together, it's obvious they're made for each other. It's a shame it took them so long to get together, but I'm sure it's worth it. I love them as friends but I love them more together. Hopefully, it will last. Anybody with me?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I prefer them as friends. I don't really like them as a couple, I think they're kind of boring, but as friends they're sweet and funny and interesting. I always liked the dynamics between them before they got together but now I find it a bit cringeworthy. Sorry. But I can understand what other people see in them, :)

I've probably posted this a million times, but I've always wanted Ric and Matilda to get together. Even though Matilda and Lucas were cute together, I've always felt Ric and Matilda were sort of 'meant to be' right from when they first met.

OK, So I couldn't see one for them, so I thought I'd start one. I just want to say I'm so happy they've finally got together, it's obvious they're made for each other. It's a shame it took them so long to get together, but I'm sure it's worth it. I love them as friends but I love them more together. Hopefully, it will last. Anybody with me?

Finally an appreciation of a couple i've loved for two years and can't wait for them to finally get together here in the UK. Ric and Matilda for me have always been the strongest two charaters in the teen age group and i think pairing them up together is a stroke of pure genius. Can you tell i love Ric and Matilda? :lol:

Archived