The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

Ric and Matilda are really good together but i think they both need a decent storyline... they are starting to become background characters... give them something to do!

Yeah I was thinking about that the last day, I think that the writes need to give them a good story that doesn't involve in them breaking up or something like that!!!

!

I think that they are so cute together and love them both!! Mark and Indi are great actors too!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really deserve better than what they have been given to do. Matilda especially never seems to get storylines that focus completely on her, and evebn when she does they are over within about 3 episodes and we're back to boring Sally, Belle, Lucas, Cassie, Drew, Jack and Martha.

I don't want them to break up, just give them a good emotional or dramatic (preferably both) storyline which really shows of what great actors Mark and Indi are, other wise it's just a waste. :(

They really deserve better than what they have been given to do. Matilda especially never seems to get storylines that focus completely on her, and evebn when she does they are over within about 3 episodes and we're back to boring Sally, Belle, Lucas, Cassie, Drew, Jack and Martha.

I don't want them to break up, just give them a good emotional or dramatic (preferably both) storyline which really shows of what great actors Mark and Indi are, other wise it's just a waste. :(

I agree with you. Indi and Mark are both great actors. Especially Indiana and I think they deserve a good storyline. I liked the bulimiastoryline and I think Indi was great in that storyline. So she deserves a storyline like that. But then with Ric involved :)

Ric and Mathilda are so cute together!! :wub:

I really like Mathilda and Ric together

I hope they stay on Home and Away :D

Mattie and Ric are fantastic together!!!

Your not the only who hopes they stay on Home and Away!! I hope they do and that they stay together, for aa long time to come!!!

It was so cute when Ric gave Mattie the motor scooter, every scenes with them were so cute in that episode.

^^ so cute :wub::) Ric is the best boyfriend that a girl can wish!!

I really hope that Matilda doesn't go to an Uni far away. I think it will destroy their relationship. But if she gets into an Uni far away, then I hope Ric comes with her.

I loved the scene with the motor scooter, but I hated that scene about that Uni in Perth. You could really see that Ric wasn't that happy. It was very uncomfortable between them..

Archived