The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so Ritilda fans please dont bite my head off but i think Matilda and Ric have lost their spark. They were my favorite couple but now they only act like friends, they never kiss or do any romantic stuff. They dont have the same chemistry anymore and they are getting a bit...dull..

I think the problem is their relationship hasn't really been a focus point for so long, they've been pushed into the background and left there. I'm hoping they'll finally get some storylines that focus completely on them rather on other characters with them as filler characters. Mark and Indiana are the show's best young actors but so far the storylines haven't really given them a chance to prove themselves as the focus always tends to be on someone else (Sally, Tony, Kit, Cassie etc).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of Matilda and Ric. Always have and probably always will. But these last days...; I don't know... They weren't my favorite people on the show these week. Actually I don't like Matilda these days. I know she is still dealing witht he loss of Beth, but the way she is acting :o When Rueben tried to kiss her she didn't stop him. It looked like she actually wanted that Rueben kissed her. But I liked Indiana Evans' acting these week. She is a great actress I think :) And then there is Ric. I know he loves Mattie and he would do anything to protect, comfort or help her, but he is so boring these days. It's always about Mattie these days. "I don't know if it's a good idea to invite Rueben and his friends to the party." And you can go on! I know he's doing this because he loves her. But, it annoys me esp. because the only thing that Mark Furze has to say these days is about Mattie.

But, I won't be one of the happiest persons if they break up. But I think it will be good for them to take a break.

It'll be good when she sorts herself out and they get back on track. The only point i agree with is the fact that Ric seems to do a lot of sitting around watching tv when he's not working and going to bed at 9, like an old man with his cup of coco, that is a bit boring, he's turned into a right bore, i want the fun Ric back, he's much better when he's into doing things, ethical or unethical, :lol:. Matilda could just rip his clothes off in the back of his panel van in the middle of no-where, it's more interesting than what he seems to like doing at the moment.

And then there is Ric. I know he loves Mattie and he would do anything to protect, comfort or help her, but he is so boring these days. It's always about Mattie these days. "I don't know if it's a good idea to invite Rueben and his friends to the party." And you can go on!

It could also be that he is maturing and accepting the responsibilities of life. And wasn't he right about " don't know if it's a good idea to invite Rueben and his friends to the party." I'm sure Sally would agree.

The only point i agree with is the fact that Ric seems to do a lot of sitting around watching tv when he's not working and going to bed at 9, like an old man with his cup of coco, that is a bit boring, he's turned into a right bore, i want the fun Ric back, he's much better when he's into doing things, ethical or unethical, :lol:. Matilda could just rip his clothes off in the back of his panel van in the middle of no-where, it's more interesting than what he seems to like doing at the moment.

That's what I meant. The only thing he actually is doing is watching tv and playing games. That makes hem so boring these days. I love the old Ric. When he wasn't watching tv and playing games. I hope we get that Ric back

I hope the writers aren't going to do what they've done with Jack and Martha and split up one of the best couples they've ever had and take forever to put them back together, throwing every obstacle they can think off to stop it happening. I feel so sorry for Mattie at the moment as her family's not really around for her, she's living with three men she's not related too (one of which she's still not really forgiven) so her 'family' home has kind of been taken over by someone else's family and she just feels like she doesn't belong their any more. Hopefully Ric will be able to convince her she belongs with him and nowhere else. We can hope.

Archived