Christmas Is Here!

Guest ~Rosey~

Snow? Friggen hek. We get no snow.

Will update tomorrow, i'm going to my friends tonight :)

Scotland takes it all! :P We have snow in July...

I'm waiting for snow here!(Scotland)

The gritters are out so get my hopes readys :D

Lol Aww but didn't it snow like Thursday I'm sure the news sound it did, well in North Scotland?

No snow where i was. Hills maybe but not central scotland!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas is here!

Chapter 2

It was now 11am. All across Summer Bay, the presents had been opened. Now everyone was making his or her way over to Rachels/Kims house. There was going to be a big Christmas party there. Practically everyone well known in that small beachside town was going to be there. Rachel had been cooking food all morning, and made the dessert the night before. She wanted everything to be perfect for her friends. She looked at the clock it was now 11:10 am. She had 20 minutes until people stared arriving. Now all she had to do was have a shower and get dressed.

Kim was in the shower, and Rachel was knocking on the door telling him to hurry up and get out. Finally the water stopped. Kim walked out, with a towel wrapped around him and kissed Rachel on the head and went off to get dressed. Rachel walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water was gold. Kim had used so much of the hot, there was none left.

Fourtnaly, today was a hot day so Rachel didn’t really mind. She had her shower and got dressed, quicker then Kim did. She got out and the doorbell rang. She looked at her watch, it was 11:35. This was the first of the guests arriving. She opened the door to find her mum and dad standing their, behind them Brad and Emily. Emily was getting sicker by the minute, you could tell. She was just lucky enough to live long enough for Christmas. Everyone knew she didn’t have much time left. She greeted them, and let them in. She asked them what type of drink they wanted. Brad wanted a beer. Emily wanted an orange juice and Rachel mum and dad didn’t want anything

She got the drinks and sat down. When she did, the doorbell rang again. Kim answered it this time. It was Jack and Martha. They greeted each other and went to sit down. They thanked Rachel for inviting them today. Eventually, everyone else arrived in small groups. It wasn’t by at least 12:30 the last people had arrived.

They all handed their presents and cars around to each other. Their were a lot of them. Rachel and Kim stood up and got everyone’s attention. They announced the presents they had received from each other this morning. Everyone was so happy when they found out. They congratulated both of them, and Brad got up to hug his sister.

After everyone calmed down again, Rachel did the finishing touches to the lunch. Everyone was seated outside. It was a self serves lunch. She thought that would of made it a whole lot easier.

Suddenly they heard a loud band coming from the side gate. A lady like figure ran up the pathway. They all gasped when they saw their face.

"Everybody stop what your doing and stay right were you are" The voice yelled.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived