Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so angry right now. You might remember that I admitted my feelings to my crush a while ago and he never got back to me. I just thought it's because it's Christmas and he's busy, etc, but my friend just text him and he text her right back! I text him on Sunday, just to communicate with him, and I never got any response to that, either. I'm totally annoyed with him and terrified that we've wrecked our relationship. :(

He problaby doesn't know what to say to you. If you're good friends and have been for a long time, he'll speek to you when he's ready. You just have to wait. I did something similar when I was friendly with this boy from school. Everybody else picked on him, but I hung round with him most of the time. Everybody kept trying to get us together. It happens to me every where, I get really friendly with boy's and we get along really well and people try to get us to go out and swear that we are going out, but we don't (my problem, no one else's). I tend to be more friendly with boys than daty with bos. Infact (and this is the truth, ignore my sig when I say this), I have never dated a boy and I'm 17 years old, never dated, never kissed, never anything. Always just friends. Anyhow, I asked the guy from school out, and he said no, we are still very good friends. Not best friends (I have a thing about trusting people close to me), but it's not ruined the realtionship we had. If you are really good freinds he'll reply when he's ready to speak to you not before.

I'll be honest, I only read the first few lines of that^^^ :P

Too long for me.

LOL....

I can't wait to get on MSN and tease this boy I know about liking my friend. It's SOOO obvious. Problem is, I can't talk about it that often, because one of my other friends...welll, he liked her and she liked him, and I'm worried she'll get upset or something...

Jeh jeh I'm so feeling you. I have several very close friends but the one I'm closest to currently lives in London and he came home for chritmas. I spent a day with him, he took me for a meal then bowling and he's stayed at mine for a couple of nights. Saw him xmas eve and xmas day but last night I had a dream about him.

I've never in my life dreamt about him and in the dream I'd got myself a gorgeous new boyfriend but my best mate told me he loved me and I picked him. Seriously wierd.

I saw him in the pub tonight and he was in a really strange mood, we were meant to be going to town and I made a joke that he didn't really want me to come but he stormed over to me, kissed me on the head, said he was in a bad mood but that he loved me (in a best friend sort of way) and that I should go to town. Then proceeded to be wierd all night, accusing me of making a play for my ex (who I talked to quite a bit) ignoring me and getting off early.

He's absolutely in love with this bitch of a girl who treats him like ****, she goes to London to stay with him but tells him she doesn't like him, even though she knows he's in love with her then she pulls his mate on xmas eve. She's a complete cow and I know how much she's hurt him, I wish I could tell him to forget her but he can't and you can't help who you love. So I know he doesn't have any feelings for me and I don't have feelings for him besides loving him to death because he's my best mate.

The dream has really wierded me out though, is it wrong that I'm freaked by it? I know he's a good looking guy, everyone says so and I know the person behind the bravado, the insecure guy who womanises because he's terrified of commitment but I don't have feelings for him or him for me. So why am I dreaming of him?

Time to pay me back for the advice people...

*Goes into dream-interpreter mode*

You're not dreaming of him, you're dreaming of the good qualities your friend has. It's possible for your sub-conscious you to want those qualities in a man, and then it becomes natural to dream of these in the form of your friend.

As for his weird behavior- I have no idea.

yeah think I'm reading too much into a stupid dream. He was probably only being wierd with me because she upset him again...he always tends to shut down rather than open up about stuff. I'm off to Portugal tomorrow anyway and by the time I get home he'll be back in London so probably not going to see much of him. I think maybe I need to stop drinking or something because my dreams last night all revolved around my ex...randomly wearing lipstick...That's possibly because I was chatting to my ex all night and we put lipstick on his incredibly pissed best mate. Think you're right and in my dream I was just comparing my mate's better qualities against my ex's. I'm gonna stop worrying about it. Thanks for replying though Merc.

Nerves?

I watch TV for my advice, I've never been on a date in my life!

Here is what I have to say:

Ashirr-leigh: Why are you nervous? If he's going on a date with you, that's enough to be happy with. he's obviously interested if he's going out with you, all you have to do is be normal, and he'll like you.

Other than that, someone else...?

Kat: Yeah, that girl sounds evil. Reading about her made be want to go all the way to the UK and spit in her hair. (Where did that come from...?) She's probably done something to him, and that's why he's gone weird, as merc said.

But here was what I found strange. He accused you of going for your ex...jealousy?

Just a theory.

But toehr than that, I think Merc's advice was great!!

Archived