Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't heard anything. :( But, in all fairness to him, he only got back from Germany late last night and has his final day of school before Christmas today (Yep, he finishes late!), so we'll see. But, I'm so scared! I don't know what I'll do if he says no, or, even worse, takes it as a joke, as he could well do. I think it's because I value our friendship so much, that I'm scared of losing it. *fingers crossed* Everything will be okay, I hope. *crosses toes*

Oh, wow! I think I've completely overlooked this thread. I suck in this departments :P

This thread's great Merc, apparantly you don't have to even have a boyfriend to be an expert on men :P

Jeh, Jeh good luck from me too.

And I have never had a relationship last more than 6 months...mainly because I have the attention span of a goldfish and I get bored too easily so not really sure I'm very qualified. :P I can give great advice on how to get rid of guys...I'm really good at that!

I feel so angry right now. You might remember that I admitted my feelings to my crush a while ago and he never got back to me. I just thought it's because it's Christmas and he's busy, etc, but my friend just text him and he text her right back! I text him on Sunday, just to communicate with him, and I never got any response to that, either. I'm totally annoyed with him and terrified that we've wrecked our relationship. :(

Archived