Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

How do you tell a boy you like him when you know he likes you? I've never had a boyfriend or anything before and I wondering if anyone could help me? Like how was the first time you told a guy you liked him and how did he take it? :blush: I can be all embarrased now, can't I? :blush:

EDIT: and if we get together I'm afraid of breaking up I don't know howI'll take it unless I dump him...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think too much. lol.

Just tell him! The first time I told a boy was... Ok, I don't think I actually told him. lol. Primary school kids.. eh. lol.

But, the one I can think back too, he fancied me, and I fancied him. If you know he likes you, then just tell him. You can be very confident that he won't freak out or leave you alone, as he likes you too!

If you get together - great! Wahay! Don't think past that. You don't know what'll happen, but all you know is right now. And right now, you two fancy each other. What's stopping you?

Good luck! :D

Yeah just go for it! If you like him and he likes you then you haven't got anything to lose have you? It might feel like a big task right now but once your there and ready to tell him the words will just come out of your mouth, you don't have to be worried!

The first time I told somebody I liked them I was so scared, in case he didn't feel the same, but it turned out he did and we had a really good time together.

I hope it all goes well for you :)

I've never told a guy I liked them. I just kind of suggest that I do and wait for them to make the first move! :P However this sounds like it's been going on for awhile and if you know he likes you but he hasn't done anything yet then one of two things are happening. Either he doesn't know you like him in which case you need to make it clear that you do, or he's too shy to do anything about it in which case you have to make the first move.

If you know for certain he likes you then you don't really have to fear being rejected if you do go for it. Just ask him, suggest something really casual like a film you've been wanting to see or a place you've really wanted to go and if he likes you he'll take the hint.

As for dumping him...Nicole's right, you're thinking far too much. Just play it by here and deal with that when (if) it happens.

If he knows that you know he likes you then he's probably going to be feeling pretty shy and insecure. He'll be wondering whether you like him back so it's up to you to make sure he knows you do. Just drop into conversation about how you're looking forward to the disco and will he be going? make it clear you'd like him to be there...he should get the hint.

Why don't you ask him? I don't know if everyone uses the term "going out", but you could just ask him when you next see him.

"Hey, will you go out with me?"

Takes a lot of guts, and I did it terribly first (and only) time. So bad that I had to go up to him in the afternoon to ask him if we were actually going out.. *cringes* lol. Funny though, his face... "We are.. Aren't we!?" lol! :P

If I'm nervous about asking something that could be embarressing, I make a joke out of it. My favourite approach is actually verbally attacking them beforehand. Works for me. :) lol.

As for dumping him...Nicole's right, you're thinking far too much. Just play it by here and deal with that when (if) it happens.

Nicole's always right. :)

I probably couldn't speak if I asked him myself. I'll try SKYKAT's idea of just asking him if he's going and that I'm really looking forward to the disco. My friends are thinking of all of us going with boys to the disco as in dates or something. But I've known the guy since I was 6 and he's my best boy friend, It's a really big move forward. I liked him ever since Imet him but we stayed friends.

EDIT: I wrote the wrong age.

Archived