Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

Who said he was yours? You don't need to share because he's mine and I'm not sharing him with anyone(except for Martha) :P . Okay, I better stop now... I don't sound like I really fancy the guy I like now. But I do! Everyone has a celeb crush :) Even Jodi Gordon has one...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd share a guy? :o I woldn't share my boyfriend (if I have one) with anyone. i've got another problem... My friend and I agreed when we were 10 that the guy I likewas the most good looking guy in our class. And now we're going to the disco together, my friend hasn't been talking to me much and I was thinking what if she likes him too? :unsure: Any help?

I'm back. My friend doesn't fancy him. She just found out during school that her boyfriend's cheating on her :( the idiot. She just didn't feel like talking to anyone. We're kind of going as a group because she doesn't want a date. She was crying when I went up to her room :(

She doesn't want to go at all but I'm convincing her that we can go as a group, my boy friends and my girl friends. She agreed to go then, but it is still kind of like a date for us inly she doesn't need to dance or anything with a boy. her older brother was trying to cheer her up by making fun of him and everything but she cried even more.

Archived