Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it is :) I'm so nervous I can hardly breathe :P My 4 friends are coming around at 6. First of all we're going to get changed(turn by turn in the bathroom :P ) and then we're going to do eachothers hair, make-up and accesories(they're bringing over some of theirs) and then at 8:50 we're going to walk down to my school because it's not very far from where I live.

yeah, I agree with Amy

Everybody does :P

Good luck tonight Abeeha ......... we don't have disco's at our school 'cause its an all-girls school :(

Yay, I'm not the only person! Actually, we used to have discos in Prep, but there were no boys...then at 5th Year Prom they let us invite boys...there weren't that many, and no available ones, since they all came with their girlfriends!

yeah, I agree with Amy

Everybody does :P

Good luck tonight Abeeha ......... we don't have disco's at our school 'cause its an all-girls school :(

Yay, I'm not the only person! Actually, we used to have discos in Prep, but there were no boys...then at 5th Year Prom they let us invite boys...there weren't that many, and no available ones, since they all came with their girlfriends!

I know its so annoying :rolleyes: Hee hee they all came with their girlfriends :P

You're lucky Abeeha the only nice lads on my road are 5yrs old or Gay :(

You're lucky Abeeha the only nice lads on my road are 5yrs old or Gay :(

Yeah, the only boys on my road are all younger than five too apart from 2 boys. My crush happens to be one of them, the other's weird. There are only like 7 more hours until the disco. I'm so scared for some reason...

Archived