Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

You're lucky Abeeha the only nice lads on my road are 5yrs old or Gay :(

Yeah, the only boys on my road are all younger than five too apart from 2 boys. My crush happens to be one of them, the other's weird. There are only like 7 more hours until the disco. I'm so scared for some reason...

Awww...it's only natural to be scared, but don't be. Concentrate on having fun with your friends and then see what happens from there! :D

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we have this reputation of being lesbian...

Exactly boys assume 'cause you go to an all-girls school you must be a lesbain, silly boys :rolleyes:

I'm so scared for some reason...

Aww don't be you'll be fine, just enjoy yourself :D

Exactly boys assume 'caue you go to an all-girls school you must be a lesbain, silly boys :rolleyes:

Ahem... Not all boys... :wink:

Hehe... Well, I can assure you, I'm not...I think my boyfriend would have something to say about it, otherwise. :P

I hope you have an amazing time.

We used to have discos in my primary school but the only thing we have now is year 11 Prom which is a bit annoying coz now I don't have any excuse to ask out who I want to!

And to Eden, don't worry about it, just go for it. My friend likes a guy I used to go out with and I wouldn't mind if they started dating. I hope it goes well for both of you :)

I hope you have an amazing time.

We used to have discos in my primary school but the only thing we have now is year 11 Prom which is a bit annoying coz now I don't have any excuse to ask out who I want to!

And to Eden, don't worry about it, just go for it. My friend likes a guy I used to go out with and I wouldn't mind if they started dating. I hope it goes well for both of you :)

My school's the same. I had my year 11 Prom back in May and now have to wait for the Graduation Ball at the end of year 13! I wish we had things like a Christmas disco's and stuff like that!

Archived