Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

Yeah, she probably will be. OMG! He's coming over in 10 minutes. But he's bringing his little sister. She's 4 years old and she's the cutest thing ever :wub: . She always gives me hugs and kisses on my cheek. And she always holds my hand and plays with my old teddy's(I have some left over from special occasions). I can't wait for them to arrive.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friend's ex-boyfriend just came around to her house while I was at it and said it was a mistake and he'd been stupid and he wouldn't go away. So, my boy friends had to push him out and he just stuck up his middle finger at them. He's so annoying, this time tomorrow I'm going to be at the disco. I can't wait.

EDIT: My mum bought me this gorgeous glittery blac dress and it had this really nice shocking pink belt. It'smy favourite clothing item now :)

Sorry, but I need boy help, too. :(

Theres this guy I REALLY like, but, the problem is, he went out with my friend. (*Eeeek*) But I had a dream the other day that we were talking, then my friend said "It's okay. You can have him. I know you like (His name here)". So, hmm....HELP!!!

^It's not just the dream.

I have liked him for so long though! Before she admitted that she liked him! About 4 months ago!! Maybe more. But they haven't been dating for AGES now, and well, they dislike one another....

Archived