Advice on boys

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...the guy I've liked for ages, I've told him. No reply, as yet.

Oh my god, I did that once. Well, it was my friend that told him. Although, I hate to say it, he turned me down. I was gutted lol. We had a good friendship before that too but it kind of got ruined because I couldn't look him in the face after that.

BTW, Jess, I'm not saying that will happen to you. :wink:

^^ Lol, I hope that won't happen either, but that's the scenario that's been running through my head all night! I think (and hope) that our relationship is strong enough to recover if it needs to. But, TBH, I'm just glad to have it out in the open - although I do now feel physically sick, since he's gone to Germany this morning until Wednesday! But, what guy would randomly ring you up to discover the identity of a secret crush mentioned on a random MySpace bulletin thing if they didn't secretly want it to be them? (That's my logic, anyway). :P

I'm sure it will be fine. Like you said, you have a strong relationship so if for whatever reason it doesn't go as you hoped I'm sure you can remain friends.

He hasn't turned you down straight away and maybe he wants to see you in person. There's also the fatc that he is interested in who you fancy so chances are it will go exactly as you want.

Hope everything turns out okay! Keep us posted.

^^ Lol, I hope that won't happen either, but that's the scenario that's been running through my head all night! I think (and hope) that our relationship is strong enough to recover if it needs to. But, TBH, I'm just glad to have it out in the open - although I do now feel physically sick, since he's gone to Germany this morning until Wednesday! But, what guy would randomly ring you up to discover the identity of a secret crush mentioned on a random MySpace bulletin thing if they didn't secretly want it to be them? (That's my logic, anyway). :P

Well done Jess. I'm sure it'll be fine :D Sorry to be thick but wat does TBH mean :blink: ?

Archived