In The Dark (by bay girl) - comments

da_love_goddess

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww Tony and Jack soo sweet.

Get Martha out soon Jack needs her and they both need to be happy happy Martha and Jack!!! and they love eachother :) :)

Great chapter seriously I think I'm addicted to this fanfic your an writer please update as you can please??

x

AWW AWW AWWWWW!!!!!!!! That was so sad, but sweet at the same time. Jack loves Martha, and Martha loves Jack.............and if Corey doesn't flippin let her go soon i'll go crazy! It seems like half the town is outside lol. You seriously need to update soon, REALLY SOON!

OMG. OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!:o:O:O You know what? I hope she killed him!!! I can't believe that happened though! Martha is such a smartass but very, very clever! That was such a great chapter that i can't even write as much as usual, too shocked. Amazing, please update soon!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

wow - im in shock

martha = clever

gun + martha = dead corey

bay girl = dead also if doesnt update soon, and i dont want a murder on my hands, so do the best thing for both our sakes and please update like now cause then you wont die, and i wont go to prison or die of suspence

so pleasepleaseplease....