Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

Noooooooo!! you can't go out with Callum. Its wrong, silly, stupid and noooooo.

I'm soo mad with Martha now how can she get over Jack like that!!! Its all Peters fault can't the man keep it in his pants!:P

Fine if Martha wants to go out the freak that leaves Jack single, hot and free! lol:P

Anyway please update soon it was a good chap except for Martha accepting Callum idea of a date.

x

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats just great, Martha you have well and truely gone and put your foot in it now! I don't think you could have stuffed up your future relationship with Jack any more than you already have. God I'm so disappointed with her!

How can she not realise that Jack would never even look at another girl let alone sleep with one!! She dumped him for Gods sake. Aargh its making me so mad; actually i think its giving me a huge headache :(

Nicole i can't wait to see how its all going to turn out, surely there is no future for them; how could Jack forgive her after everything she has done to him? :(

Oh thats just great, Martha you have well and truely gone and put your foot in it now! I don't think you could have stuffed up your future relationship with Jack any more than you already have. God I'm so disappointed with her!

How can she not realise that Jack would never even look at another girl let alone sleep with one!! She dumped him for Gods sake. Aargh its making me so mad; actually i think its giving me a huge headache :(

Nicole i can't wait to see how its all going to turn out, surely there is no future for them; how could Jack forgive her after everything she has done to him? :(

Good question.. lol

I can't believe how anti-Martha you guys are! Lol. I don't think I can turn it around.. :S lol

But, in about... hmm let me think... 2 chapters, that's where the fun begins. Lol. He he he! :D

What do you mean thats when the fun begins? I though you were already having loads of fun getting us lots so wound up! lol You can't possibly put us through any more :S

O yes she would!!! Nicole sends me little snippets from her chapters to tease me and they are really cruel! Anyway i don't need to go into how much i hate Callum but i will say that i actually was starting to take my disliking for Martha down a notch..............until she considered it. I didn't get mad because Nicole i don't have it in me anymore, but i was dissapointed! And then when i didn't think it could possibly get any worse you go and do that!? Please update soon even though i'm betting i won't like the outcome.

Edited by jacknmarthaluver