Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

Nicole, what are you doing? I hate Mia, I really hate her, if it wasn't for her then Martha and Jack could be back together.

but other than the fact that eveything I didn't want to happen actually happened, as usuall it was brilliant.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it that Martha immediatley jumped to a conclusion like that.

As if Jack could of moved on so fast right after she dumped him.

So Martha get over there and make things right!

Lol but in her defence (why am I defending her?? lol) who else was it supposed to be? Tony or Lucas' new girlfriend? Lol. She didn't know Peter was living there, or that Tony and Lucas had gone off with Alf. :)

I'm feeling quite sorry for Martha myself. So misunderstood.. lol :P

I hate it that Martha immediatley jumped to a conclusion like that.

As if Jack could of moved on so fast right after she dumped him.

So Martha get over there and make things right!

Lol but in her defence (why am I defending her?? lol) who else was it supposed to be? Tony or Lucas' new girlfriend? Lol. She didn't know Peter was living there, or that Tony and Lucas had gone off with Alf. :)

I'm feeling quite sorry for Martha myself. So misunderstood.. lol :P

I dont feel sorry for her. And like i already said, if really good stuff starts happening; i'll still hate her. She's pissing me off, and for all i care she and Callum can jump off a cliff together. We all know Callum would jump coz he's done it before. So he can take Martha with him.

Oh by the way, i picked up my chainsaw today. It's nice and shiny. And very sharp. It's waiting in the wings, ready to attack. LOL

Edited by bay girl

Arghhhh stupid callum! stupid martha she deserves to be heartbroken again!!!!!! but If it wasnt for mia she and jack would've been back together but no Nicole you decided to let us suffer for longer than it already is.

lol callum is ewwwwwwwwww disgusting cant stand him!