Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

Lol. I know. Stupid ass callum.... *mumbles*

I tried to add a little bit of Martha's POV in there, if anyone noticed. Lol. Sorry for it by the way, I did it in like 5 minutes before I posted the chapter, because I figured that everyone was ganging up on Martha, and that she needed a say. Lol. Also, that I had barely covered her whole POV about the situation, which did lead to everyone just thinking she was being damn difficult and annoying. :D But she still is a bit annoying.. lol Falling for Callum's tricks like that. ARE YOU BLIND?! Tsk.

(Hang on, why the hell am I getting worked up about this? I have the power to do what I like.. lol Which is quite stupid really, because I get carried away... hence the fact that I'm on chapter 27. Lol. How quickly could this fic have been done if a normal person wrote it? lol)

Also, I think I might have to slow down the chapters now, as my proof reader has like gone on holiday.. lol Tsk! And also, I need her for inspiration. My little jackandmartha!!!. *crys* lol What the hell am I going to do without my annoying londoner... lol

"Maybe it's because I'm a londoner, and I love london town..." - Don't ask why I just did that, because I don't have the foggiest. lol

I guess I'm going to have to look for a jackandmartha!!! substitute.. lol :P Jk people... I'd kill myself if there were two jackandmartha!!!'s in the world.. lol

Well, I'm half way through chapter 27 (been busy lately) and the last few chapters haven't been checked.. :S. So.. the chapters might slow down. Which is a shame. :( After my Math's final *bites nails*, and Science modules *bites nails harder*, then I'll go on a chapter frenzy! Lol.

Well, I best be off.

Yours

The jackandmartha!!!-less nicole. x x

(lol)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to cry. How could she dump him. Callum is a creep and i wish he would drop dead.

Martha expects Jack to trust her, but now she won't trust him. Grrrrrrrr.

I guess she'll go running off to Callum now. Well i hope they have fun.