Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrrrrrrhhhhh *screams louder than ever before* Nicole i hit the computer screen, I ACTUALLY HIT IT! Do you have any idea how hard it is to type through clenched fists. I am going to mutilate Callum, totally and utterly mutilate him. I am going to run over him with a bloody lawn mower! He will be in little pieces and i can look on and laugh (i don't care how disturbing and sick that sounds) And Martha i don't hate you that much but i will give you a bloody good slap. How dumb can you get you STUPID GIRL!!! I would say go off with Callum as i don't care anymore but i won't because Callum won't be around..............

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

Arrrrrrrrhhhhh *screams louder than ever before* Nicole i hit the computer screen, I ACTUALLY HIT IT! Do you have any idea how hard it is to type through clenched fists. I am going to mutilate Callum, totally and utterly mutilate him. I am going to run over him with a bloody lawn mower! He will be in little pieces and i can look on and laugh (i don't care how disturbing and sick that sounds) And Martha i don't hate you that much but i will give you a bloody good slap. How dumb can you get you STUPID GIRL!!! I would say go off with Callum as i don't care anymore but i won't because Callum won't be around..............

Lol! I agree but I didn't hit the screne I shouted loud enough!.

I'm angry lol not with you Nicole with Callum the freak!!.

God! Martha! how can you be soo silly?? Callum is Mental!(mental with a capital M) and poor Jack if Martha don't want you I will have youuu. :):P

Anyway good writing! :)

update as soon as you can please.

“Well, she needed someone to comfort her, and I made clear that I was around whenever she needed me. Of course, she already knew that, after our kiss earlier.” Callum sneered. Jack’s face turned red with fury.

Ohh Jack will you just get on with it and actually punch Callum in the mouth!!! God Callum is such a creep; the way he said that made my mouth drop. I couldn't believe he actually said it. Well I should have expected Callum to say something like that, but OMG how rude!!!

And another thing, why the hell is Martha listening to his lies?? He made me so mad...'Oh yes Martha in a few days you will be over Jack and can move on; I'll be waiting' Aargh!!!! Callum stay AWAY!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GODNESS! PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER YOU IDIOT.

*tries to calm but finds it very difficult*

bacially what i am trying to say is that

martha: needs to NOT move on and listen to Jack and all can be happily ever after.

peter: your just getting in the way so go home

Jack: stop fluffing around and talk to martha

callam:get lost and go to what ever place that suits you most

me: pay for the electric saw so something can be done about callam and SOON

any one want to chip in?

Nicole: 2 things this is great BUT please pretty please get martha and jack back to gether and soon, else i wont be responsible for what happens between the electric saw callan and me. and 2 update soon so they can get back to gether and live happily ever after and i wont be put in prison for murder

this is fantastique so please update sooon

^ Haha, that just made me laugh. Couldn't agree more :) Very well said - very blunt and straight to the point lol. Sorry, kind of random must be all the diet coke I drink! God, I'm still chuckling *breathes in, breathes out*

Nicole, what a stir you're causing! You must be very pleased with yourself...

Fantastic chapters as usual, can't wait to read more and see Callum get his just deserts. Which I'm sure he won't get too soon if you have anything to do with it ;)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GODNESS! PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER YOU IDIOT.

*tries to calm but finds it very difficult*

bacially what i am trying to say is that

martha: needs to NOT move on and listen to Jack and all can be happily ever after.

Jack: stop fluffing around and talk to martha

callam:get lost and go to what ever place that suits you most

me: pay for the electric saw so something can be done about callam and SOON

any one want to chip in?

Nicole: 2 things this is great BUT please pretty please get martha and jack back to gether and soon, else i wont be responsible for what happens between the electric saw callan and me. and 2 update soon so they can get back to gether and live happily ever after and i wont be put in prison for murder

this is fantastique so please update sooon

Lol Funny!! made me laugh and I agree with everthing said and I will help you pay for an electric saw :)