Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all make me larf! Lol.

Actually, then again, you're all scary and concerning me. Lol. What's with the fascination with chain saws? I blame you bay girl, you're a bad influence! Lol.

I think we should all calm down.. okay? lol Don't make me split you up!! Lol. *wiggles finger* I'm warning you! I don't want to ground you all, but I will do it! lol

I very much like to think of my self as a bad influence.LOL. So much so, that i encourage everyone to go and buy a chainsaw, or whatever else turns you on. As long as it's sharp and shiny.

Good Luck with trying to make me like Martha again. Because it's gonna take a lot of goodness for that to happen. And when i say a lot, i mean A LOT. If Jack slept with another girl i'd probably cheer him on, and then laugh when i saw the look of total devastation on Martha's face.

I'm even at the point where i really want to write a fanfic where Jack cheats on Martha. And then maybe Martha can die.

Oh god. I think my hate for her in this fic is worsening.

Edited by bay girl

i wish callum would just go away and leave martha and jack to reslove this by them selves but then again they wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for CALLUM

Please work things out soon Martha and Jack

please post more soon

Edited by Sal_gurl