Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole, i am so mad at you!!!! You can't leave it there? I have tears in my eyes, reading the bit about Jack on the phone! I don't know whether that is from lack of sleep or not. How could Jack make his last phone call to Martha instead of the ambulance?!?! Sweet but insane. So if Peter showed up does that mean that Martha actually listened, got the message and called? God i hope this is coming to an end (not only for J&M but for you) I'd hate think what i might do to you if you keep this up! Please update soon, otherwise i will be in pain thinking about Jack.

EDIT: If you kill him you betta have an escape plan!!!!!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

How could you leave it like?!!!

Aww it was sweet when he rang Martha and said I love you, be safe and stay away from callum.

I'm going to kill Callum if anything bad happens to Jack!.

Please update sooon, I absolutly love this fanfic. x

PLEASE update ASAP! Why did you have to leave it there?? out of all places??!!

Brilliant chapter but I don't really get the part where Jack rang martha and didn't martha hang up as soon as callum came?? then how come Jack was still doing his sweet speech?? :P

That is so so sad :( and sweet. Martha couldn't have listened to the message. It must have been Peter chasing up the lead on the address to the stolen ring, which obviously led to Callum's cause he stole it. Damn Martha for being so ignorant!!! She is really going to regret cancelling that call if Jack dies and she deserves everything she gets! I am officially not one happy bunny thanks to you :P

omg Nicole, what are you doing to him, your starting to make me think that you hate Jack, omg, but if you hate Jack then that means that he will probably die, ahhhhh, ok I'll just say that you love Jack and your going to make him get better, otherwise I think I'll drive myself in sane. Callum's a real creep I hope you get rid of him soon, he's starting to saound like corrie, but worse.

excellent work though, as per usual.