Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry sorry sorry. I had an exam yesterday so I didn't come on. Didn't mean to make you wait! :P:lol:

Final chapter? What? No!!! Sequel!!! Yes? Pretty please....

Hehehe.... Seriously, guys, just call me Chris. :)

Please update soon! I want to know what happens between Peter and Andrea. Finally, our hero finds true love. So so great! :D

Peter is by the door wearing a blue t-shirt 3 buttons undone and blue jeans(from CAT company) stands by the doorway putting his hand on the wall standing in a sexy way and Andrea spots him and is smiling wearing a strapless black silver diomond top with darrk velvet high boots and blue River Island jeans looking seductive and is touching her kneck indicating she cant resist Peter and smiles at him micheviously and he smiles and cant get enough of her and sits down opposite her in the Diner in the left hand corner.

Peter(in a deep low voice)-You are playing with fire Miss Andrea Alton , you are flirting with me very dangerously.

Andrea(in a sensual sweet but sexy voice and touches Peters right hand)-Peter Baker , you should know me by know , i'm a naughty mix who is determined to get her man at any cost , you may flirt with any girls , but you know you have one girl to play with and thats me who can show all the right moves

Peter-You seriously are one of a kind , but whe need to be very careful not to disturb our people by getting steamy in public

Andrea-Dont worry , we'll be careful(They smile flirtaciously at one another)you got me to be to be your spy if anyone catches us in a Moment of spontanousnes(They are about to kiss but suddenly Dan and Drew both say Hi in a loud and have smiles on their faces (Dan wearing a black Jumper and black Timberland jeans)(Drew wearing a a black DKNY t-shirt and blue DKNY jeans are both standing interupting them and Peter looks annoyed and Andrea laughs)

Dan(in a bubbly voice)-You too seem pretty close and cosy in the morning , what are you talking about?

Drew-I think these two are talking about doing some hockey cockey at nigh time (Dan and Drew both laugh but the pair look embarrassed)Sorry Dad but i thiought you two were getting to know each other rather than moving to the bedroom

Dan-Drew is just joking , anyway i think you two look really have a lot to talk abot so welll get out of your way in future , but my advice is don't hop in the water too sonon meaning take things slow(Dan and and Drew laugh but Peter smiles in a confident way turning his face towards them and also does Andrea grinning at them as well)

Peter-As you know my freinds , we are both freinds and we were having a civillised chat and the only reason i was getting close to her because i was going to whisper a secret in her ear , want more evidence ask Andrea?

Andrea-Yes we were and its somthing about my high school , you knoe embarrsing stuff you dont want to know embarrsing stuff that i did with my girls and you really dont want to know

Peter-See , want more proof Lads?

Dan-No i think you said it all , well catch you too later, see ya guys

Drew-Yes see ya Dad and well be watching you two (Drew and Dan go to the counter and the couple laugh)

Peter-That was close , we nearly were caught but our excuses did the trick

Andrea-You and me make a good tea in keeping up secrets and i cant wait to get my hands o you again

and drag you to my room

Peter-Dont worry Andrea darling , you ll get more of that soon just we have to be more careful of our surroundings and whenever we are together , its gets me excited(Peter about to kiss her but her finger is on his Lips)

Andrra-Not yet Mister , you have got to be patient , we dont want to rush things (She gets up and walks out blows Peter a kiss and Peter smiles at her and stares at her and she walks of)

Drew-Theres somthing fishy going on with our matchmking couple

Dan-Somthing there hiding from us but we'll find out soon and let them get to know each other first

Drew-The thing im worried about is that they are getting a bit too saucy and we are failing to realize that

Dan-Dont worry , its not long before we will caught them and see what they are upto

Drew-Uncle Dan you are too much !

(Both Lugh and both sit dow in the Diner)

Archived