Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter wearing a red top and black trousers knocks on Andreas door to her fancy house and Andrea opens it wearing a Black top with sleeves and black silver sequined trousers opens it with her smile on her face and Peter comes in .

Andrea-So what brings you here Mr hot(She walks in front of him shyfully)

Peter-About yesturday , i really enjoyed it and i was hoping that we could do more of that and i don't regret anything because we know we have somthing that is impossible to ignore

Andrea(Turns around)you know i think your right because i gave you an offer you couldnt refuse and the thing is i cant resist you Peter and we both know that you and me have a connection that we both cant fight

Peter-You really have made into a love sixck puppy the moment i met you

Andrea-And i never knew you had a fit body but i took it off anyway because it was a spur of the moment(They both look at eac other with a deep expression but Andrea and Peter knock out of it)Sorry ti know its getting too intense but i want to show you somthing (She gets out a phot of her from her white cupboard and sits down with Peter in her elebroate room in her comfy red sofa, she is wearing a ballerina dress looking cute in a brown background in a photoshoot when her Mother and Father took her)

Andrea-Thats me in the picture , we went to a photoshoot 15 years ago and i wored a ballerina dress because my mom and dad thought it would look cute , my sister didnt who is 2 years younger than me didnt want to be in the picture because she wanted me to be in it because we had this dibling rivary when we were younger that she got jealous that i got more Attention than her , but as we grew up she started being confident and we both reached a comprimise , i was 5 at the time.

Peter-Yo were so cute but i know know you have got the looks from the mother because she was beatiful just like you(Andrea smiles and he smiles at her back)when i saw you i knew you were going to tell me off for being such a perv looking at you but i just couldnt because you were like an angel in disguise and i knew from those big blue eyes you were somthing special coming in my life that only have eyes for me

Andrea-You are so sweet Peter and i really like the way you compliment me because it shows you don't only have the looks but a big heart and know i can tell you anything because you are a great listener(THey both look deeply into each others eyes with passion and fire in their eyes and the kiss passionatly and she starts to unbutton hs clothes but this time she takes it off and he goes on top of her and lies her on the sofa and start kisssing more at it lasts 10 miniutes :D but suddenly his phone rings and he picks it his pocket and they stop what they are doing and its Drew and Peter answers it.

Peter-Hello

Drew(He is outsidee the school and is wearing his uniform)-Dad is it ok for you to pick me up at school , i just that my freinds dad hasnt come yet and i really hope its ok with you

Peter-Sure son i'll be there in a minuite

Drew(looking confused)-Is evreything all right?

Peter-Yes but don't worry im coming ok

Drew-Sure but i hope there is no funny buisness your upto otherwise i wouldve notced

Peter-No there isnt anyway son im comig to get you bye

Drew-Bye (disconnects it saying somthing fishy going on with Mr love machine, and Peter disconects it as well and gets up and puts his shirt on and puts the phone in his pocket)

Peter-I gotta go because my Son needs me to pick him up

Andrea-I heard and thanks for comig today , but just remember its not all about the phsical side , we are getting to know each other as well

Peter-I know and i cant wait to see you or talk to you again because i want to tell you about me as well (They kiss sensously and Peter goes out the door nd quickly looks at Andrea and grins at her and Andrea does back and when he leaves Andrea shouts Yipee with excitement and lies o the sofa blushing because she finally got Peter ,Lucky girl :wub: )

Peter is in the beach wearing his surf kit and sees Andrea who is wearing a lilac face print logo top and gold lurex jeans looking trendy also with long boots goes towards worried Peter and gives him a wide smile but notices his nervous look

Peter-Theres somthing i need to tell you and i haven't been telling for the past week(Andrea looks puzzled but a few minuites later sits by Peter on the beach)

Peter-My time with were diasters and i really regret them ever since , because i broke my brothers heart twice and i broke up with my childhood sweetheart , the first girl in my life was Chirsty we fell in love but the relationship didnt last long , but she kept her pregnancy from me but when i found out was delighted to be a father but i found out hen Chirsty met a new man , but Drew really didnt fit in with Chirsty new family and the way they lived so we both decide t put him in boarding school but now he is living with me and i love him so much and i don't want to reject him like i did then when my son thought i slammed a door on his face ,but now things are getting between me and him and we start having a relationship like a family should have. There wass another women i liked as well Claire , she was a also a detective and there was a time that a stalker was on the loose and we helped rach other and work through the case and had some areguements put we kissed in the office and then we went away together , but i broke off with her because i was in love with Dans Wife Leah , i fell for her when i was in coma because the residents were held ostage by the stalker Sarah Lewis and i got hit by the gun but Leah was the one there for me and my brother was also in love with her and warned me to stay away from her but i relised that these two belonged together , but i broke off with Claire and one night i told Leah i was in love with her and there was a time we kissed and i caused my brother a lot of heartache but evreything sorted and we both patched things up , i did cheat on him with his first wife Amanda and of course he divorced her and things went awry for both of us , but now things are great for us and i just wanted to get these things of my chest because i know you will understand.

Andrea-The Things you did were unforgivable Peter and if i was in your brothers position and hurt and angry but i know deep down you have changed and dont want to repeat your mistakes again , you were a differcult person but now i see a fun and kind person who would do anything for others and truly loves his family and freinds more than anything , and im saying this from the bottom of my heart.

Peter-Im do glad and relieved that you are a women who listens carefully and doesnt walk away after hearing a man out

Andrea-Well as they say the past is the past but you got make sure not to make horrendous mitakes again , i cheated on my freind once , me and her boyfreind were talking in my bedroom and we got tipsy and then the next morning my freind SAnda found out and she didnt talk to me for 3 weeks , but we finally be freinds again 3 weeks later and her boyfreind made a confession that he cheatecd on her with 16 women (Peter laughs)and Sandra slapped him and we put all his clothes in the bin and we chucked him out with no clothes

Peter(both laughing)-Thats cruel but he deserved it

Andrea-Never mess with the Women who are fiesty and have long claws(THey both laugh)

A few minuites later they are walking by the sea

Andrea-You know all the men in college wored make-up looking like the members from duran-dura carbon copies and had yellow teeth and stank like skunks like they never had a bath or put linx deodrant

Peter-College we had a guy who looked like MacullyMculkinn from girl and i cried when the bees stung him

Andrea-THat was a really a sad scene , and never relised you cried in soppy movies

Peter-It to emotional to watch you see , but i guess im not Brad pitt or George Cloony

Andrra-But you are still good looking and so i am i even though i'm not Angelina Jolie and we are both fu and lets just sit back and enjoy the ride(Peter looks closly into her eyes and strokes her gently and Andrea looks at him lovingly and both stare at each other with love and admiration kiss passionatley and then Peter grabs her and she yells Peter stop stop and throws her on the water and he stands there grinning and she gets up and runs after him and when she catchs him they both accidently fall on top of each other and this time kiss gently but before they are looking at each other with emotion and desire)

Archived