Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter is sitting in the beach with his body glistening in the sun wearing blue shorts and CD sunglassses but suddenly he sees the girl and is transfixed with her , she is wearing a Red swimsuit with silver sequins with flowing wet hair and splashing about in an ecsatic and Joyfful way as Peter takes off his sunglasses and sees her in a distance with his bright blue eyes staring at her .She suddenly sees Peter and comes out with a furious face and Peter gets up and walks in her direction with a nervous look.

Peter-Look i can explain i was watching the view not you

The Girl-Look i warned you before and i'm not going to wan you again , please stop looking at me , don't you know its rude to stare

Peter-I know but as i told you Summer Bay has the most photogenic views and i'm completely obsessed with looking at them because it's somthing i love to do.

The GIrl-I'm not falling for your fibs again evreytime i see you but anyway which i dont and i really hope you dont make this mistake again

Peter(grins and Laughs gently)Look whatever your thinking is not true , i stare at a lot of things like painting in an art gallery , the snow falling on a wintery season , see i gave you 2 examples and now you believe me

The girl-Whatever and i don't care what you do but i just dont want you to ever look at me that way in future because i don't like it because it's my body and i have a right to tell people ecspecially Menm llike you

The girl walks away in a huff staring furiously at Peter and Peter smiles at her and suddenly sits down and puts his hands on his chin with a dreamy expression his face.

Peter is in his bed(with his shirt of again)with his Diesal Jeans looking diasppointed relising he has failed to caught the girls attention, Dan and Drew come in (Dan wearing Black Jumper and light Blue jeans and Drew wearing Leather jacket and Black trousers both come in with 2 boxes of Pizza noticing how down Peter is)

Peter-I'm not Hungery Lads and i dont want to talk about it

Dan-We know what happened , Leah told us and we know how tacky you are in impressing girls

Drew-Dad it's ok and we understand , you never had the chance to have a proper relationship

Peter-Evreytime i look at her , my heart forgets evreything and i have this amazing feeling tthat i never had for ages and i forgot how to charm the ladies

Dan-I know you feel down and thinking how lucky me and Drew are to be in relationshiips but mate we are being serious know and we wanna help you

Drew-Yes Dad and another thing , why wouldn't anyone not like you , you are brave , couregous , have the looks to burn the carpet

Peter-And a good dumpster that fails to impress ladies , how foolish can you get

Dan-We are going to promise you that we are not going to let you down because we are going to get you that girl no matter what

Drew-Thats a promise Dad and don't think you are alone in this because we are your family and we are there to make you a love machine with funk and soul

Peter-Thank you so much guys(Peter hugs Dan and then his son and all start talking playfully while eating Pizza

Archived