Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan,Leah and Drew Stand behind Peter door waiting pateintly too see what he looks like in his dashing suit

Drew-Do you think he will be able to impress her with his suit?

Dan-Of course , Dont be silly and we all know Pete is the est dressed guy i know but its just the Dating thing he might be curious about

Leah-Yeah i'm sure he will do fine because he hasn't been with someone for ages but i know fore sure he will quite a few minor mistakes

Drew-Hope not!

Dan-Me too(Peter comes out and they all move back ,Peter looks amazing and has his hair combed as well as he comes with a confident smile , all look shocked)

Peter-Wha do you all think?

Dan(with his face dropped)-You look exactly like Prince charming

Drew-Fantastic and a style icon

Leah-Im amazed on how good you look

Peter-Thanks(He has a killer smile creeping up on his face)so can i go now to my date(Dan pushes him back

Dan-Not so fast, first we me and Leah who standing Behind you need to inspect you first

Peter(Looking annoyed)Inspect? but i look fine , not like a scuffy dog , i had a bath , gelled my hair with Gillete and got nice refreshing Pefume called Davidoff cool water, whats the need?(Dan is looking at Drew and Leah)

Dan-Shall we start

Dan and Drew:Yes

Drew-Ok first you have clean hands , you smell good and your confidence is glowing , so no problem with that but make sure you dont bite your nails if you get nerves(Peter looks irratated)

Leeah-And don't give her cheesy chat up lines and goody laughing of you joke with her

Peter-As if i'm going to do that!

Dan-Here is your walking talkie and remember to listen to evreything i say and no clumsiness and by her roses instead of daisies because roses are the symbol of lurve(an pulls Peters Cheeks)ok and make sure you enjoy and just relax

Peter-Ok wish me luck Bye Guys(Peter walks out as they all say Bye one at a time and Peter waves to them and closes the door,as the door closes he goes and puts his head by the door looking anxious saying "Good Luck Peter you need it")7pm at night

In Andrea House she has a towel around her and wet hair looking fustrated with her freind wearing Blue shirt and black jeans in her room throwing clothes on the bed

Andrea-I cant find any clothes to suit the occassion , i got somany good clothes but i can't decide which one , oh i'm such a fuss pot

Sandra-Calm down , i know you you cant decide what to wear , but i got the perfect dress(She gets out from the white cuboard a dress that is exactly the same that wore Ada wore to the logies but is Blue printed with small silver glittery butterflies)

Andrea-That is beatiful , but i need some time to put it on and dont want to keep Peter waiting because he'll think i ditched him

Sandra-Don't worry your Date is changed by Peter to 7pm , so dress to impress but be quick

Andrea-Ok i'll try my best , but i really want him to be prince and i wanna be his cinderella like going to the ball , but without ditscching him leaving his slippers(Sandra goes to the bathroom and ten minitues later , she has her straightned and is wearing white high heels , looking goregous with matching purse, Peter will surely drop his jaw)

Andrea(Blushing and putting her hair back)-How do i look?

Sandra-You look so stunning and what a cinderella you make , but before you go , just enjy yourself and tell me all the details about your shenainighans like the juicy bits

Andrea(Laughing)-Don't be so dirty , and i will tell you evreything about the date but do wish me luck

Sandra-Darling of course(They both hug and Andrea goes saying bye to her and she says bye back,Andrea is also behind the door saying "I'll get you Peter Baker "with a mischevious smile on her face)

Peter comes to the resturant and trips over the 2 stairs but blances before hurting himself while Dan is with Leah and Drew all sitting down on the Sofa ith Dan walkie Talkie on his ears

Dan-What Happened , are you ok and have you arrived at the resturant

Peter(Laughing Nervously)I just tripped from the stairs but i'm fine honestly and i'm on time

Dan-Good Remember what i said and is she there yet(They all are listening with alot of attention)

Peter-Well(He tries to talk but spots the beatiful Andrea sitting on the table looking so beatiful and he walks up to her)

Peter(With a smile)-Yeah your too right shes here

Andrea-Hi Peter(She stands up and hugs him and bends down and kisses her hand and she turns her face shyfully and they both sit down)

Peter-You look beatiful by the way like an angel

Andrea-You scrub up well too ,so what are odering?

Dan-Say Chicken breast and Pitta Bread

Peter-Mens Breast

Andrea-What(looking baffled)

Dan-No you idiot , chicken breast not that you nutter(Drew and Leah cant stop laughing)

Peter(Smiling)-Sorry Chicken Breast , slip oof the toungue

Andrea(Smiling awkwardly)No problem , I'll just call the waiter and don't worry ,Um Waiter(A tall italian waiter comes)

Waiter-Yes Madam

Andrea-I want to order Chicken breasts , Donner Kebabs and Pitta Breads please and Wine

Waiter-Comig Right Up Mam(Waiter goes)

Peter- So i really like the way you dressed today , where was it from? charity shop(Andrea smiles but looking confused at the same time

Dan-You dimwit don't ask her that , say sorry now and tell you look like a flower blossoming in the wings of an angel

Andrea-No it's My Moms , she died of cancer last year and Dad moved to Canada with my sister Laurie whos 23 and my Mom wore this when she met Dad in a Dinner Ball , i really miss her

Peter-Sorry to hear that and i'm sorry for that comment , you truly like a flower blossoming in the wings of an angel and i mean it without being corny(They both smile to each other and Waiter comes with food in white plates)

Andrea-Thanks

Peter-Ta(They both start food on their plates but Peter stares at her longingly but accidenly drops his chicken on his shirt)

Peter-OH NO!!!

Andrea-What happened

Peter-Chicken fell on me , sorry my fault(Dan:Wipe it quickly and eat your food with relaxion not scoffing it and Drew and Leah say Oops!!! but with Laughter and Peter wipes it off and Andrea smiles, As they both eat they both look at each other but carry on eating and Peter moutth is drooling and Dan and Leah and Drew are bored and Dan is saying when will they finish and Drew said when they stop staring and Leah says They eat slow they do need to concentrate on food more,Peter and Andrea both finish , and Peter quickly sips wine and burps a little and Andrea is laughing sweetly ,Dan is saying Peter apoligise to the lady and Leah and Drew are laughing gleefully)

Peter-Sorry Beatiful

Andrea(with a sweet smile on her face and drinking wine)-Peter never say sorry to me because people make mistakes all the time in dates , but you really entained me

Peter(Finishing his wine)Really?

Andrea-Yes Really(They both finish their wine and look at each other smiling and Peter holds both of her hands but both back away awkwardly and Dan and Leah and Drew saying Phew that ended well)

Peter is jogging (wearing Black top and tight blue jeans with nike trainers looking good) thinking about his date , he told his family evreything but he didn't tell them that they said goodbye and no romantic moment in the end Andrea went home first and he went straight home after , the only thing they did was shake hands and said bye to each other , but suddenly he bumps into Andrea(The angelic and freindly beatiful girl that torched a flame in Peters heart) wearing a red strap top and blue DIesal jeans has her hair flowing in the wind with the sunshine glistening and they both look at one another deeply into each others eyes and Peter gently strokes her hair anbd slowly removes her hair and the staring continues but Andrea waves at him and they both snap out of the dream

Andrea-Looks like we should've done this on the date?

Peter-Yeah we should've , but dopo you want to sit doen on the bench?

Andrea-Yes please and theressomthing i gotta tell you

Peter-OK sweetie , lets go(THey both walk but Peter slowly trips but manages to get his balance and Andrea laughs)

At the Bench they are both sitting down

Andrea-My Mom died last year and my father decided to move because it wa too much to bear living in Summer Bay , we were really close to each other like a proper family and we lived together but when Mom died i decided to move out because that place in the Bay in walton street reminded me of my mother, she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she told us the day she found out and(having tears in her eyes)and we all starting hugging her but Dad didn't speak for a week because the shock was too much for him to take , but at the end of the week he managed to talk to her and we all supporting her during her chemo but Mom was getting more pale and she startig eating less and 4 months of chemo she died and after 4 days we had the funeral , we all were deverstated but DAd was the most because he loved mom like no one could ever could , and we all decided to go our seperate ways and i wanted to live in the Bay because even though i moved away from MOms house , i still wanted to stay her because i could Moms presense evreywere(She starts to sob and Peter has arms around her and comforts her)

Peter-Hey these things happen and theres nothing we could do about it and its about things we have to accept even though we don't want these things to happen and thats life , my brother Dan is a counceller and learn all things from him about dealing things if God Forbid if any of the bad things happe n the future

Andrea-YOur so understanding and thats one of the things i like about you apart from tripping over when you walk in a shoddy way(They both laugh)

Peter-I may be fool at times but when a person feeling down i understand that person because i see similar things happen to people and if you got any problem you want to share i'll be there to support you and be your shoulder to cry on

Andrea-I have just seen a diffrent side to the funny Peter Baker who is usally a wonky horse goofying around with me

Peter-Really do you want to see more(Peter starts to tickle her and she keeps saying Stop Stop Peter in a laughter and he smiles and does without listening to her but he falls on top of her and they both look proufoundly at each other and they move closer to ech other and their lips are about to touch but Andrea has a water bottle and throws some on him and gets up and runs off and look back and Peter with a smile on her face and Peter wipes the water with is hands and blows her a kiss)

Archived