Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter is in the juice bar in the Surf Club wearing a white shirt with buttons undone and DAn and Drew are behind him all smiling away and laughing their heads off and they all sit down

Peter-I really i am dreading this day , if she comes and i make a fool of myself , i'm dead meat(some pretty beatys giggle and flirt with Peter and Peter smiles at them)

Drew-They like you Dad those girls , but i know you after one girl

Dan-Yes and if she comes , before that we are both going to give some advice , act normal and no smiling , but talked with a relaxed manner

Drew-Yes and if she comes don't stare at her just go upto her and say Hi and ask her if she wants a drink?like a gentleman

Peter-OK i will bear that in mind but i don't want to humilate mmyself by getting a smack

Dan-If she does not recopricate flirt with some other girl , you never know she might jeealous

Drew-Just Remember what we said and have fun

Peter-My big moment is about to arrive and yes i'm ready for it

(The beatiful girl comes wearing high white boots and light green jeans and pink Jumper and Peter walks slowly to her behind the bar counter)

Peter-Hi

Girl-Not you Again (Looking irratated)and why you keep popping up evreywhere i go

Peter-I just want to say i'm sorry for the days that i kept on staring at you and i should respect your words because after all you lok like a decent women

Girl-I'm Glad someone knocked sense into you for a while (Dan and Drew both look at each other and shake their hands looking impressed)

Peter-After meeting you 3 times so far i havent ask tyour name?

Girl-I don't wanna tell you because you don't deserve it

Peter-I said i'm sorry wasnt i

Girl-Ok i'll tell you if you stop asking , My name is Andrea Alton

Peter-Peter Baker(Peter gets his hands out and She shakes it too)Can i buy you a drink?

Girl-If you insist(looking at Peter with a smile looking at him head to toe)

Peter-Alf can we have two vodka tonics please

Alf-Coming right up Detective(gives them the drinks)Here you go aand enjoy , by the way lovely looking lass with a sensible dress sense

(peter smiles and the girl smiles too by Alfs compliment)

Part 2 will come up soon

Peter and Andrea are sitting down sipping Vodka and Peter is nervous at first and Andrea looks at him with a smile creeping on her face

Peter-So what do you for a living?

Andrea(She was staring at him but got out of it)Oh! i run Salon called Style and what do you do , and by the way i'm the head stylist

Peter-Im a Senior Detective in The Summer Bay Police Headqurters

Andrea-Ooh i love a man in unifoerm and who does heroic acts

Peter-Maybe i can Save you one day(Andrea smiles)and by the way i love a women with skills even though she combs and cuts hair all day , but leave that aside , whats ur fav band?

Both-INXS(Both Laugh)

Peter-You gotta ove Austrailia talent

Andrea-I have all their albums but Kick was the best because the music and the vocals were so sexu

Peter-Yes and that song really gets me going

(Both Sing in tune)I need you tonight , because i'm not sleeping (Andrea sings it more seductivly and Peter does in a sexy way like Michael Hutchence)there's somthing about you girl that makes me sweat(Both stop and smile and stare as evreyone clapas and Dan and Drew whistle)

Peter-Your voice is terrific!

Andrea-But your voice is much unique then mine

Peter-Ok what Movies are you into , don't tell me Clockork Orange by Stanley Kubrick

Andrea(Gasps)How do you/gosh we think like twins and yeah that is a very violent movie but i like it because of the language and the defining performance by Malcom Mcdowell

Peter-Yes and i have seen it about 5 times and my favourite quoate is when he says it a dark tone

Both-I was cured alright(Both laugh in a light -hearted way )

Peter-I really enjoyed our conversation and if you wanna meet me again that's fine by me

Andrea-I would love to and you havent been looking at me shape of my curves either(Both Laugh gently)I gotta go but heres my number (She gets up and goes and smiles at Peter and Peter waves goodbye to her and he kisses the note of the phone number and Dan and Drew both get up and pounce at Peter extidly and Peter both gives them a high five)

Drew-Dad you rocked and what lines to you use to woo her

Dan-The chemistry was incredible , your love story is beginning to get juicier

Peter-Thanks to you guys i'm getting my girl

Awww Peter is so adorable when he is love sick because he is usually very cocky in the serial but don't you think him and Andrea make a sweet couple and chemmistry between them even though its a story?

Peter comes to the kitchen and sits down on the table grinning where Leah(wearing long black skirt and white blououse) and Dan both make their tea and Drew is also sittibg Listening to his i-pod(Motorhead:Ace of Spades)

Leah-Dan told me all about your adventures today

Peter-Yeah it was amazing , she is the most stunning and amazing girl i've ever seen for ages

Leah-I'm sure this toime this girl is going to be the right one for you

Dan-Yes it is and we are going to make sure none of our plans are going to back fire(sits with Peter and Leah does too)

Drew-Yeah and it was so hilarious the way you sang to her , no joke you were really good and funny thing was they had a lot in common

Leah-That is so interesting and yeah if a girl has a lot in common with you , shes bound to have similar traits like you

Peter-But my track record with women isn't what you call immaculate , i mean i left claire who was supposed to be the love of my life , i cheated on Dans wives and left Drews Mom , its not very good

Dan-Yeah bit all that is going to change because i believe this time this girl might be the one you are meant to be with

Drew-Yeah Dad Dan Uncle and Leah are right , you are going to have such a time getting the girl you want , but when you do , you are going to have a blast with her

Leah-Yeah and remember i'm your sister-in-law, i care about you and we all do and we want you to be happy

and find true love

Peter-Thank you once again for being so thoughtful guys , i cant wait to see her again

At Andreas house , Her mate Sandra( stylish and pretty mate) high white boots and a tight pink blouse and light grey trousers with Andrea in the sofa who is wearing a white satin knightie are both watching the new movie Step up rent eating Ready Salted crisps)

Andrea-Isnt this movie romantic, boy falls in love with girl and have such a connection while dancing

Sandra-Yeah but leave that aside what about that good looking detective

ANDREA(Smiling and Blushing)-What about him?

Sandra-I think you fancy him?

Andrea-Please he may be crazy about me but i'm certainly not about him , hes clumsly , unsophisticated and takes hes shirt of most of the time

Sandra-I think you mean the other way round , he has a clean and well definied physique , very relaxing voice and a fun personality

Andrea-Honestly if i was attracted to him i would tell you first but hes like a dog without a bone

Sandra-But a lover that wants to ride on your boat

Andrea-No i think i'm going to leave this topic(She gets up and leaves Sandra grinning)

Sandra-You might end being miss PeterBaker soon(She grins to herself, Andrea losees the door behind her and smiles to herself and gets her light blue her cuboard of her decorated dark glamerous room and gets her Motorola and has a picture of Peter as smiles to herself)

Andrea-Well Mr Peter Baker , your not as ridicoulous like disneys goofy as i thought you were, i actually kinda like you(She blows the kiss on her picture and stares at for a while )

Archived