Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things get hot between the saucy couple

andrea is in her room wearing blue eye shadow and putting on her mascera wearing light pink lipstick and a strapless top and black leather trousers looking funky wearing thick black eye liner and has a smile on her face when she is sitting down infront of her white mirror in her creamy stool looking seductive ,meanwhile Peter is wearing a blue top and blue levi jeans with 4 silver chains dangling down looking like hot sitting down his stool in the bar talking to Alf.

Alf-I Think there will be sunshine in the clouds today?

Peter-What do you mean?

Alf-Seems to be love in the air evreywhere i go and i think i'm the only bloke who will remain single in a long time

Peter(laughing)How about Coleen smart , shes a quirky duck?

Alf-That women is a total doodle and god help me if i ever get with her , we are just mates but not going be life partners and being with colleen smart wont last me a day(Andrea is by the door smiling at Peter and waves at him indicating to come over to her and Peter smiles and gets of his stool wwhile Alf is talking sorting out the drinks and goes after her,and they both come in the gym and Andrea is standing opposite him smiling at him and Peter looks at her totally transfixed)

Peter-Why do you call me in the gym for?

Andrea-I cant stop thinking about you Peter and the thing is i've been denying this but i got to admit there is chemistry between us

Peter-Yes i noticed that too and thing is you are the only thing i think about and i wouldn't want to stop because you are the girl that i genuinly fell for for , i had feelings for other girls but you are the one and i know it

Andrea-I had never been seen a more funny and honest guy like you in my life but do you know why i was dressed up like this?

Peter-You look stunning by the way but i don't know , maybe to advertise for the salon(she puts a finger in Peters mouth and says shhh! and she pushes Peter against the wall and they both start to smooch passionatly and when the moments hots up She also unbuttons his shirt and still doing it they talk in between)

Andrea(breathlessly)-So liked the suprise

Peter(in a deep sensous voice)-Totally , i never knew you could do that

Andrea-How much would you give me out of 10

Peter-5(both laugh)no defnitly 10

Andrea-Well thats it for today , cant wait to see more of our performance

Peter-Next time tell me if you want to meet me and have another rendevous(Peter walks out smiling and Andrea looks pleased , Peter walks out of the gym and Alf notices him with all his buttons off with his body showing ,Alf looks confused)

Alf-Hey why have you got your buttons undone?

Peter-I spilled drink on me by accident but i wiped it off my chest , see ya Alf(Alf looks baffled as Peter walks off, Alf is looking the other way and Andrea quickly walks offout the door and Alf notices her going out and Alf says "What the Flamain hell going on")

Archived