Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter is in the beach and doing push ups with his Surf Kit on and he suddenly spots Andrea wearing a white shirt from Tommy Hilfiger and Black Jogging Bottoms and gos up to her but She suddenly drops her water

Peter-Oh i'll get it for you (Runs upto her direction)

Andrea-No it's ok(They both knneel dowmn to get the water and both look into each other eyes but Andrea quickly grabs and turns around smiling)

Peter-I really didn't think you were in such a hurry to get hold of the water(She turns around and looks at him)

Andrea-No it's not that it's juzst that i''m reallty thirsty and i need to drink more water to keep me going

Peter-Anyway i really enjoyed those moments in the bar

Andrea-Mee too and i never relised you and me like the stuff stuff but how did you know i like that band and that movie?

Peter-I guess what cvame in my mind and i just said them because i thought you might like them

Anyway as i was thinking you want to have a datwe with me(she looks suprised)not like i'm forcing you i just think it would be great for a laugh

Andrea-You know Peter i'll love to but i think i got other plans

Peter-I don't think you do

Andrea-Well its just that me and you you know we don't know each other that well

Peter-In this Date we'll talk about us then and get to know each other well

Andrea-But i don't think its a good idea

Peter-OK but i know you want to

Andrea-Ok i'll go

Peter-Great catch you at the Blue Moon 7pm tonite

Andrea-Yes OK but i still think it's a no -mno

Peter-Bye see ya later

Andrea-Bye(Perer walks off with a smile on his face and Andrea is left with a big grin on her face knowing no matter how much she tries to get away from Peter she can't resist him)

Peter comes home when Dan( wearing Denim Jeans and stripy red jumper) and Drew (wearing green Jumper and Tuquise Jeans)both come to Peter extidly and Hug Peter(5:30 )

Dan-Mate is this true what you told us on the phone?

Drew-Dad really you pulled her and you are going out on a date with her in the top resturant?

Peter-Yes i did and i'm not going to blow this oppurtunity

Dan-Well Done Mate and i never thought you could get that girl with your wooing teqniques

Peter-What can i say i gave her an offer she cant resist and ecspecially from someone like me

Dan-But don't get too confident yet , you still need to brush up a few tips from us

Peter-Like what?(They all sit down on the sofa)

Drew-You done the easy bit but now you are going to date her , so i think you should get a few advice from us

Peter-Ok sop what kind of advice?

Dan-Ok here are the points you need to cover when you are going with her

Don't start drinking when you're getting ready, you'll arrive drunk.

Don't wear clothes that aren't appropriate for the chosen venue.

Don't dress like a totally different person from the way you would normally.

Don't take over the top presents with you - flowers or a small gift the day after the date would be better.

Don't reveal intimate secrets or draw attention to defects, real or imagined.

Don't wear too much jewellery - it just looks tacky.

Drew-This are the things you should do

Do have clean hands and nails, we all notice hands and grubby is a turn off.

Do have a snack before you go out to curb the hunger pangs, settle butterflies in your tummy and stop your first drink going straight to your head.

Do choose just one area of your body you are happy to reveal.

Do make time to wash your hair, it always shows if you haven't bothered.

Do remember less is more in every respect on a date, be it bronzer, aftershave or jewellery.

Do wear clothes that fit properly; spilling out of clothes that are too small looks plain awful.

Peter-I understood evreything but how i'm going to do all this

Dan-Simple we are going use walkie talkies and we will instruct you on how to get the perfect Date

Drew-But before all that Leah has brought you a suit(Leah poresents holding a three pece armani suit with a black tie and of course the the suit colour is black with 3 cufflins on the arms very smart and elegent , she is wearing a long white flowy skirt with a black jumper)

Leah-What do you think Peter and i hope u like it because i brought it yesturday from the Georgio Aemani sop ecspecially for you

Peter-I like it a lot leah and thank you guys for giving me helful advice but i just don't mess up my date(He puts a pillow on his face and they all gently laugh as Peterhas a red pillow on his face loking worried)

Next-THe Fun begins for the Preparations

Archived