Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter is sitting down on his bed having a towel around his kneck wearing black track suit from Nike with wet hair :wub: beaming thinking about his night of passion with Andrea and suddenly he hears the Knock on the door

Peter-Come in(Its Drew who opens it wearing a Puma white T-shirt and Tight Dark Blue Jeans from Diesal looking Trendy but so does Peter :wub: )-Hi Dad and a very Good Morning (In a Chirpy Voice)

Peter-Hay Son , its good to see you looking very optimistic in the morning

Drew(Standing Up confidently and slowly sitting down by Peter)-Yes i've a good reason to be very pleased , because last night in 10:00 i heard some footsteps as i couldnt sleep , but i think it was you

Peter(Looking embarrassed)-Yes it was me , but i was only looking for Milk to Drink at the Kitchen , you see i was thirsty and i needed somthing to make my throat fresh and my throat feeling Funny

Drew(Smiling Suspicoulsy)-Are You sure it wasnt somthing else like coming Home Late because of between the sheets with Andrea or should i say my Sexy StepMother(Peter shakes his head in Laughter)

Peter-You are a very dirty boy , i think you've been reading too many Playboy Magezines , even though you don't but i know you got Tons of girls in your Bedroom as well James Bond Gardgets.But I know secretly you have.

Drew-Yeah and how curvy is that Halley Berry , Andrea has a body like her, ufff(Peter slaps his back and both Laugh and when the Laughter ends Drew smiles looking at Peter)-You really like Andrea don't you?

Peter-(Turning Towards Drew)-Yeah Mate i do(Turning his face towards the cupboard talking to Drew)-No offence to your Mom , Leah and Amanda who are my freinds , but Andrea is pure-hearted , shes got this fair and beatiful face which any guy would look at her and just faint when she walks past , and i have a lot of fun with her which is imortant in a realtionship , the women i fell in love with where in relationships and caused a lot of pain to brother who i love but made harmful mistakes and you (Facing towards Drew)i was supposed to be your father but i let you down .

Drew-Well atleast we learn from our mistakes and made an oath not to do them again because we know what the consequences are , and i must say You and Andrea look like you are made for each other , Dad you did the right thing falling for her because she seems like the perfect girl for you (Peter smiles and Laughs quietly)-With the other women i treied to think i belonged to them but know i know Andrea is that Women i want to spend my life with , but we are taking one step at a time first but i think its really nice like Dan and Leah who you can hold tight evrey night and someone to talk to evrey single day when you are feeling down.

Drew-Yes but im a teenager , we are young and naive and with us we date until we find the right person , but luickily you found one , and i want you to know that with evreything i happened between us , i love you Dad and i really hope you and Andrea be together until the end of time

Peter-(Smiles and laughs gently)-Wow my son getting emotional and soppy , never though i see the day , come here(They both Hug and Drew has a tear in his eye)-I love you too my boy!

Andrea is sleeping heavenly in her luxourious room filled with white but suddenly hears a tap in the window and wakes up and its Peter smiling and waving at her in the window and she looks suprised (She is wearing a creamy satin night dress )walks over to the window where her window is which is 5 steps away from her bed(She has a Red shiny floorboard)and opens the window while Peter waits pateintly,When she opens it Peter comes in and Andrea laughs as he is about to trip over.

Andrea-What are you are you doing here

Peter-I was bored at home and Leah and Dan had a early night , Drew is asleep and after all it is 10:00 and i wanted to see you so badly because i think you and me got some unfinished buisness(He says it in a deep sultry voice and walks closer to her as he says those words annd Andrea moves back smiling)

Andrea-So what do you think of my stunning room filled with what a gilrl can dream of(She twirls around smiling while saying this)

Peter(Walks around looking at it carefully)-Its very nice my dear ,perfect for a romantic moment(Peter is standing by her and she hits him genntly in the stomach)

Andrea-Anyway we got plenty of time to do that so lets not rush even though we stountanously did it in the Car(Both laugh but the laughter fades , both smiling but both look at each other tenderely)

Peter-Your right , thats not the reason i'm here (He gets out an attractive silver necklace saying Andrea in itand puts it in her hand and looks at in suprise)

Andrea-Peter its gorgeous and i bet it cost alot

Peter-It didnt matter as long its somthing to show you my feelings nothing else matters

Andrea-You truly are a gentleman apart from all those clumsy moments you do like tripping iver objects like a insane kangeroo (Both laugh and Peter says May I very softly like a true lover and she gives the necklace to him and the song in the background is a beatiful song called from Damian Rice from movie Closer The Blowers Daughter as he takes off the chain and puts it on her , as he is putting on her they both look deeply in each others and have flashbacks of their Romantic and Passionate , Hilarious Moments together and as he puts it on after 5 miniutes of staring they both kiss passionatley as the song plys in the background and she has her left hand on Peters face while they kiss)

Here are the gorgeous Lyrics that were playing in the beatiful scene

And so it is

Just like you said it would be

Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

And so it is

The shorter story

No love, no glory

No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes off of you