Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter and Andrea are sitting in the sofa smiling at each other but hear the doorbell and peter gets up and says "I'll get up " and opens the door its Dan(wearing a Black T-shirt saying CAT in white bold letters and Denim jeans)Leah(wearing a long Jean Skirt with tassles hanging out and a strap top saying Girls Rule in green glitter Text) Drew(White T-shirt and Black ripped jeans)Amanda(wearing a Red Top and black trousers from Timberland)Belle(Wearing white trousers and a orange backless strap top)all come in happily and all say Hi Peter one at a time and all sit down looking tired.

Peter-Hello evreyone and not to forget saying Hello to my lovely girl here(All look at her and say Hi)

Amanda-Sorry for rushing in the door and forgetting to say hello to you(She sitting by Andrea snd Peter is sitting by her, Belle is sitting in the floor carpet with Drew putting her ars around him , Drew and Leah are sitting in the front sofa with Leah head in Dans shoulders)

Leah-Yes we went too see a country Band called the Yanks and they were amazing

Andrea-How come Peter never went to the concert

Peter(Smiling)-Well thats because i hate Country Music , i'm not being offensive and i know The Yanks are talented but not my fav group despite they are Aussies

Drew-Its a shame you never went , you could've taken Andrea with us too see what a show it was

Belle-I was never into Country Music , but i think you you two should come too as we all know what a great couple you make

Amanda-Yeah you two obviously are the couple in the Bay , well not a couple yet as you both not admitting to it but when are going to stop being coy about it all and relise you are going to be an item

Dan-Yes , weve been waiting for this moment for a lng time that you two are an item as you both still saying you are freinds

Peter- Well you got to keep watching until we reveal soon but just wait a bit longer

Andrea-And we promise we wont keep this up much longer because secrets dont last that long(Peter whispers in her ear "Dont tell them we are doing it")

Drew-Umm Dad what are you whispering about

Belle-Yes tell us as we are all here and we know you two have got alot to say

Andrea-Pete was telling me that we should tell you somthing

Amanda(Smiling extidly)- Well tell us

Andrea- I had a word with Alf and i have signed up me and Peter for the talent contest(They all stare at Peter and Andre and then laugh)

Peter-What is so funny (Smiling anxiously when he says this)

Leah-Dont get me wrong Peter , your a good singer but you performed to us yesturday night "Grease Lightning" and he middle bit you went in your room because you were too shy

Drew-Dad are you sure you can handle it ?

Dan-Of course , hes got Andrea with him by his side

Amanda-Oooh Peter , i can imagine you two in rehearsals singing and cant keep your eyes off each other because the love song is getting to personal and then you have a dreamy moment and it would be so perfect

Belle-I bet that will happen

Peter(Smiling shyfully)-We are going to concentrate on singing more then that

Andrea(Turning her face bashfully down her lap and looks up)-Yes i agree with Peter , and we'll make sure that won't happen

Leah-Lets wait and see(They all look at Peter and Andrea smiling but Andrea and Peter look embarrassed but smile to them nervously)

Later that day in Andrea house wearing the same clothes in the living room both sitting on the Sofa with 4 papers on Andreas right Hand the Lyrics that Dan printed out for them to decide on the song choices.

Andrea-Well Dan has been genourous to print out some lyrics on the net incase we forget the words on the night of the talent contest

Peter-Well i already have shutterbugs already and the nerves are really kicking into me even though we haven't started

Andrea-Dont worry you'll be great but the first song i got is Frank Sinatra "My Way "i love this song but what do you think

Peter-Thats my favourite song but i dont think our vocal ranges would suit it

Andrea-Ok Mariah Carey "Fantasy "(She laughs when she says it")

Peter(Laughing too)-what has gone into Dan i'll kill him when i see him , we should've checked this before we picked them up but i thin her songs suit females more

Andrea- OK Men at Work "Man down Under, thats a no from me even though i think its a cool Aussie Track

Peter-Yes a big No , its a good entertaining song , but i want a song that shows off our voices then acting silly

Andrea-Last but not Least my favourite Richard Marx "Right here waiting for you " i really like this song

Peter-Finally some good choice of song , good one Dan yeah i like it and i think even though its a balled it will really give us a chance to show off

Andrea-You really are into this arent you before you werent sure but i'm glad your in it with me

Peter-Well as long your in it i'm happy to do anything for you darling Andrea

• 1 month later...

They are both at Andreas house sitting in the piano , both sitting in seperate chairs and Peter starts the song by playing the intro and Andrea looks at the words and then he starts to sing

Peter(sings in tune)Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn't stop the pain

Andrea(sings in tune as well)-If I see you next to never

How can we say forever -*Peter looking at Andrea smiling atnd she looks at him)

Both sing wonderfully looking at each other smiling-Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

Peter sings while playig piano looking at Andrea-

I took for granted, all the times

That I though would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears

But I can't get near you now

Andrea looking back at Peter smiling at him-

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me goin' CrAzY

Both sing chorous and she puts his arms around his shoulder

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

Both sing while looking deeply at each other with affection

I wonder how we can survive

This romance

But in the end if I'm with you

I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me goin' cRaZy

Both sing in tune but sing the chorous in high voices

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

They sing the last bit softly and they both clap their hands and hug each other.

Archived