Falling Again

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They kiss passionatly as it hots up and fall on top of each on the bed and laugh , as they both laugh they laughter stops they both smile and look into each others eyes.

Andrea-What are we doing Eh?All this sneaking around not telling anybody our passionate affair , do you think its all a bit naughty.

Peter-Actually for the first time in my life , i want to be naughty but in a good way because there is no one but you and me and we can all the fun we want , but anyway as i was aying why don't you use your special teqnique.

Andrea-Teqnique? What Teqnique(She beams as she holds his waist and he has his arms around her)

Peter(In a deep and sultry voice with a cheeky and cute smile)-You ripping off my shirt when things get interesting between us , i quite like that .

Andrea(Laughing)-Well wat i can i say , i never did that with any of the men i went with , it was usually a boozy night , but you are defnitly better than any man i know and thats why i do it to you because you are more fascinating and got a body like a real man.

Peter- you aint seen nothing yet, i'm pretty hot when it comes to the Bedroom , i learn quick and woo a woman easily , but with you it's diffrent because i think there is alot of fire when it comes btweeen you and me.

Andrea-Peter i think its late and you should go home because its late at night

Peter-Are you trying to get rid of me?(He smiles but gets off her and she gets up as well)

Andrea-No but i think they might wondering where you are like one of them might be searching for you at the middle of the night like Drew

Peter-Your right (Faces towards her)but the thing is you are in my mind 24/7 , ever since i met you you've been on mind permently and i can sleep more easily instead of thinking wierd dreams with romancing with Leah who is practically like my Sister or Amanda who is like my sister as well(They both laugh)but im serious , you are one of the things that is good and pure in my life and iany would look at you and think gosh that girl looks like angel, she has the most kissable face

Andrea-So are you and i can't imagine spending time with anybody but you and who wouldnt you are too iressatible and your personality is what makes you a person who any girl wants to be with (They both have a tender look and both kiss gently one more time and Peter says Bye and she says Bye but Peter goes by the window and looks at her lovingly and she says Go Away with a beam and he goes leaving Andrea looking pleased and goes in her bed smiling saying "Andrea you are one lucky girl , no need to wait for your Dreamy man any longer ."

Andrea is wearing a Black sequined dress wearing thick eyeliner from Rimmel and Red Lipstick wearing Black stilletos and is walking by a open grave-yard and in the first line of Grave stones she sees her mothers filled with Red roses and walks over to it (The white grave stone is written in small text In the Loving Memory of Bottom Text:Kerry Sue Alton 1950-2005) and kneels down on it and has a bunch of Roses in her hands and puts it by the rest of the pretty flowers.In this scene Andrea is talking to her Moms Graveyard .

Andrea(Smiles with tears)-Its amazing how you can have so many flowers by your graveyard and be able to make it idyllic , you know Mom i always come here evrey friday to let you know the latest in my life , You always told me that i'm going to find the love of my life , i think Peter is that person , he is evreything i dreamt off , Handsome , charming , he has had a hurtful past which he regrets but as i said to him thats the past its time to think about the future , if you see him you'll defnitly be impressed by his manners , ok when i say manners he is the epitome of slobbering (Laughs softly but tears are rolling down, Peter is 3 inches away listening with a Black tuxedo and Dark Blue smiling as he is listening to her saying things about him)Whenever im with he makes he feel safe and i get excited because he never makes me feel lonely or afraid ,i thought i was never going to find Mr right even though there were tons of Men after me but they only after the physical side of things , Peter is different(She looks behind and sees Peter and walks over to her and she gets up and stnds opposite her and she hugs him sobbing and he has his arms around her)

Peter-You know evreything you said is true but i did get offended when you mention my flaws(She laughs)You know if your Mother was alive today she would be proud of you because despite being Strong in the outside you are vunrable and visit her to tell her how much you love her and how you are moving on in life.(She lets go of him and they look at each other and he strokes her face and wipes her tears)whenever you want to tell me things i mean anything i would be there for you because for startrs i'm a good listener and i never want you too feel you got nobody , i'm here and i aint going anywhere

Andrea-Guess i'm grateful to have somebody like you to comfort me when time gets tough but i really hope nothing bad happens and thank you Peter for being there with me when i needed someone to talk to, sorry for being too emotional

Peter-Its ok you know i (Hes about to say the magic words but stops and Andrea looks at him with a puzzled look)

Andrea-Whats Wrong Peter , anything troubling you you want to talk to me about

Peter-No its somthing silly but i'll tell you soon , come on i drop you home(They both go and as they walk Peter is saying in his mind looking at Andrea while Andrea going toward the car"Andrea i'm in love with you and i can tell you yet , i said easily to other women but you are special and different so its taking me time to tell you how i feel.)

Peter is sitting in the sofa wearing black T-shirt and denim Jeans from CAT company and sitting down listening to his I Pod Nano(white) listening in full volume Boston "More than a Feeling" but suddenly hears the door Bell and says coming in a loud voice and takes off his headphones and puts them on the sofa and goes towards the door and opens it its Andrea smiling weearing a Red T-Shirt with Multi-Coloured glitter Text sayig "Love" and a long Skirt , Peter looks pleased to see her and she goes towards him and hugs him tightly.

Peter-How have been feeling are you sure meeting me today was a good idea after visiting your MOms Grave.

Andrea-No i'm fine , i really wanted to see you today because i wanted some company today and i thought of visiting you.

Peter-Are you sure , because i don't want to pressurize you with all my rubbish talks

Andrea(Laughs)-Your not rubbish , anyway lets go inside and talk(They let go of each other and Andrea and Peter both walk and sit down on the sofa and Andrea spots the I Pod and picks it up when she is sitting in the left side of the Sofa and sits close to Peter)

Andrea-I Pod huh? i never knew you had one , interesting how we like teenage gear ?

Peter-Its my Sons , im liteing to Boston More than a Feeling because the guiter Riffs are awsome in that song , as ou can tell i like my rock

Andrea- Interesting i knew you were a rocker at heart(Both laugh) anyway i got somthing to tell you , there a singing Contest held at the Surf Club and i had a word with Alf and he said we both are perfect for it and we are on the list of Contestants

Peter(Laughs )Oh no! I know singing with you would be OK , but with an Audience would be terryfying and if you think i'm singinmg Barry Manilow , you got to be kidding

Andrea-No you silly man , i thought it would bring us closer together as we both havent seen each other Monday or Tuesday and the chemistry between us will grow stronger and i hate Barry Manilow(She throws a cushion on him and he smiles and ducks down as the cushion goes on his side on the floor, Both Laugh but Andrea smiles at hm but Peter looks intenstly at her )

Andrea(Smiles shyfully)-Peter stop looking at me like that! Its too deep (Peter moves closly to her and sits by her looking t her still)Peter-Miss Alton , just admit it you want me too look at you this way(They both look at each otherbut both snap out of the stare)

Andrea-I think we both need to practice tommorrow with all your freinds and family to judge us but i think before that we need to perform alone but before that we need to tell our people that we are doing this.

Peter-Yes and i cant wait to ell them , but at the same time i'm nervous.

Archived