New Fan Fic

Guest ljay

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7 ---- Part 1

At the Holden house Jack is in his room putting his uniform on for the first time in about 6 weeks. The look on his face said it all. He really did love his job. He walked into the kitchen where Tony and Lucas had a big breakfast prepared.

Lucas: How do you feel?

Jack: Good thanks, a little nervous though.

Tony: You'll be fine mate.

Jack's mobile was inundated with texts from the likes of Tash, Martha and Robbie sending him texts wishing him luck. Each and everyone had put a smile on his face.

Jack: Right i best hit the road. I don't want to turn up late on my first day! I'll be home by about 6. See you then.

Lucas: Bye.

Tony: Good luck.

Once they saw Jack was well and truly out of sight they popped next door to Beth's where they had some of the supplies needed for tonight stashed.

Tony: Hey Beth how are you?

Beth: Good thanks. I take it Jack's gone.

Tony: He sure is. Are you free to give us a hand setting up next door.

Beth: Of course! I will go and rally up the troops.

Tony: Great.

It was now 5 and more or less everthing had been set up for the party. Jack was getting ready to leave work and sent Robbie a text seeing if he wanted to meet up for a drink with him.

Robbie delivered the disappointing news that he would be unable to as he and Tash were going out to dinner.

Jack was feeling a bit dejected after all he had a long day at work and just wanted to have a drink and unwind with his mates. Little did he know what was waiting for him at home.

He walked up the steps to his house and noticed the lights were out. He was expecting his Dad and Luc to be in but it did not look like they were. He finally opened the door.

All: Surprise!!!

Next Part--- Jack drops a bombshell!

Sorry this part was a bit short. The next one will be longer! :)

Archived