LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

1 – I think it was an interesting idea to use the same cap to make all three avatars and I like the cropping but I feel that more could have been done with the colouring, etc. to make them a little more different from one another. I also think all three would benefit from more contrast. I think it’s good to have an element that links all three icons together but I am not sure the ‘green’ colour is the way to go.

5 – I think that either all three avatars either needed to have the same theme or all three had to be completely different for the set to work. I like the cropping of the image in the first one but I think more should have been done with the image such as colouring, brushes, etc. I also think that there are too many dots and circles going on in 2 and 3 for my personal taste but I do like the ideas.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 - I really like the first one, the colouring and cropping is lovely, but the other two let it down. The last one looks a bit... unfinished and I think in this case it would look better with colour. Then the text on the second one really doesn't go with the feel of the avatar, neither the font or the colour.

12 - The last two look like they belong with a totally different set! I'm not a fan of the colouring used, it seems a bit too sharp and bright against the darkness of the pictures and the way it's positioned looks a bit dodgy to me.

#7 - Same as before.

Ugh, even harder.

#10 - I think the first two icons are lacking in a bit of contrast. I personally don't fancy the colouring of the first one either, and it feels bare, like there needs to be more done with it. I also feel the third is a little bit too contrasted, but that's just me again.

This is getting really difficult now and I can only pick on small stuff b/c generally I think most are great. So…

No 12. Don’t really like first icon because I don’t think the cropping is fantastic and colouring is also a little off.

No. 7. First icon again isn’t the best. Colouring is not great – not sharp enough or something also icon need a little more to give bring it to life. Also in second icon not keen on choice of font.

Archived