Guest Dean

Thanks! I think I did really well actualy to resist the thread until I was up to date...I'm certainly congratulating myself! I'm away for a week now so won't get to respond to the next ep until after you guys have seen it anyway.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just learned that an actor I like, Peter MacNicol, will be joining 24. He will portray a high-ranking government official Peter's one of my faves...he was the Bean movie and Ghostbusters 2, Ally McBeal. He's also in Numbers, but I never watched that show. :wub:

I vaguely remember him from Ally McBeal, being very quirky and having speech problems :lol:. Should be interesting to see what he's like on 24.

Less then 48 hours now until the premiere!! To steal a line from Big Kev, I'm excited :lol:

I just got season 1 of 24 and up to the second episode. Jack looks...young back then. Nina's back! Lol.

It's the hair. It was much longer in season 1 and gave him more of a baby face. Then again, technically it was over 9 years ago. They set each season about 18 months apart so Jack is aging rapidly (as one would when they have been killed about 4 times). I can't wait to see the day when he's torturing terrorists with his walking cane.

I just got season 1 of 24 and up to the second episode. Jack looks...young back then. Nina's back! Lol.

It's the hair. It was much longer in season 1 and gave him more of a baby face. Then again, technically it was over 9 years ago. They set each season about 18 months apart so Jack is aging rapidly (as one would when they have been killed about 4 times). I can't wait to see the day when he's torturing terrorists with his walking cane.

Ha-ha, your'e right. :lol:

Wow! This show just never fails to impress!

Well the Chinese turned Jack into a vampire :lol: Even with his hands tied, Jack can still kill with that cannibal vampire bite. Oh and his "I cant do this anymore". Wow.

Tsk Tsk Wayne. You make a bad president. You need to always trust Jack, Havn't you learnt that by now? :P And what's his sister's company up to that the FBI want the personnel files so bad?

Oh and nice work on the train, but as if the Transit Officer is gonna believe that kinda story :lol:

But what got me more was that promo at the end. I'm so curious to look up what these "2 events" are but I don't want to spoil myself.

I still love Chloe :lol:

Bill: Chloe - look at me.

Chloe: I'd rather not. :lol:

Archived