Guest Dean

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...the bad guy with the glasses is Jack's brother!

Aw, Jack's an uncle. I wonder though, could Josh be Jack's son since he and Marilyn were involved once?? :huh:

An ok episode. Loving all characters except for Wayne Palmer. He just infuriates me probably because with his trust issues with Jack.

Ps: I don't like Jack's haircut. :(

Woah, 24 never disappoints with all the twists and turns - it never fails to surprise me which is why I stay so clear of spoilers. So that creepy guy behind everything from last season is Jack's brother, and it sounds as if his father is involved somehow also!

I was thinking the same about Josh maybe being Jack's son. Perhaps that's why his brother hates him so much.

I knew Jack wouldn't be able to stay away... he quit for like 5 minutes before asking to be reinstated :lol:

Morris annoys me more then Wayne.

I was thinking the same about Josh maybe being Jack's son. Perhaps that's why his brother hates him so much.

But that would mean he cheated on Terri. I don't think they'll paint Jack in that light. He had a fling with Nina but that was while they were 'on a break' :) (not that that makes it OK).

I'm finding this year a little slow to get going. There's not enough Jack in it and there's too many new and incidental characters to introduce. Although I am looking forward to them bringing in Ricky Schroder. I think he and Kiefer will work great together.

"Me Resign? What Are You Smoking?" LOL...go Karen! She said that when Thomas forced her to resign. The bastard. But at least shes back at CTU where she belongs. She's my second favourite female character after Chloe.

I loath Thomas Lennox. Hope he gets what he deserves in the end. But he's played by one of my favourite actors. :wub:

You know who would have ben great to play Jack and Graem's dad? William B Davis- you know, the Smoking Man from the X-Files...he's certainly old enough.

Another good episode even thought it lagged in some parts. It'll pick up again soon.

Archived