Guest Dean

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been avoiding this thread because I got behind...again and its going to get even worse now that we've lost Sky One and I'm solely reliant upon downloads :angry: However I have managed to watch episodes one - four and I just had to comment on the end of episode four.

Jack killed Curtis! :o I was sure likeyou guys that he'd just shoot him in the leg or something but to kill him... the expression on his face as he realised what Jack had done and Jack's reaction, what have they done to him?

Also the nuke, I did not expect that to go off. If it went off in LA does that mean Jack and the CTU lot are all in blast range of the radiation? And 4 more! I love how 24 does that, has something huge go down and then throws another twist in at the end.

Glad Bill's in charge at CTU and I love Chloe, I also like Morris aswell and nice to see Karen back. The other guy at homeland (I can't remember his name) has to go though. He's a complete dick and I can't believe Palmer listens to him. Wasn't he in on Logan's corruption last time, destroying evidence?

Anyway I'm now going to disappear again from this thread until i can catch up again or something happens that I just have to post about.

Oh if anyone knows anywhere that I can download the episodes from, if you see them on youtube or something I'd very much appreciate it. Its currently taking me days to do anything and then I have to convert them which sucks and it doesn't look likely we'll get Sky One back any time soon, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to resurrect this thread because I'm assuming now that day 6 is over for everyone else. I won't give any details in case its not but what did everyone think?

I though it was good. The highlight of it was the end of it when Jack sacrificed everything that he ever wanted, He could had it but he didnt do it. I thought it was sweet.

I cant believe Curtis died. He was my favourite along with Milo. God he was sweet :wub: Shame though :(

Everyone was acting to their best.

The end was really sad, I was absolutely convinced Jack was going to die or kill himself or something.

I thought Day 6 was back to its best, some great acting from all involved. When Milo was shot I was so upset and when Nadia spoke to his brother. It was a really touching moment when Chloe told Morris about the baby. It was nice to see Bill back too though I'm gutted him and Karen are being shifted out, assumedly they won't be involved next season unless Bill does a Tony and is there whenever Jack needs him.

It was a great twist, Jack's dad and Cheng being involved all along. I really enjoyed this whole season. I find it amazing how 24 manages to just keep doing it every time and I can't wait for the next one.

The end was really sad, I was absolutely convinced Jack was going to die or kill himself or something.

I thought Day 6 was back to its best, some great acting from all involved. When Milo was shot I was so upset and when Nadia spoke to his brother. It was a really touching moment when Chloe told Morris about the baby. It was nice to see Bill back too though I'm gutted him and Karen are being shifted out, assumedly they won't be involved next season unless Bill does a Tony and is there whenever Jack needs him.

It was a great twist, Jack's dad and Cheng being involved all along. I really enjoyed this whole season. I find it amazing how 24 manages to just keep doing it every time and I can't wait for the next one.

My best season was the 5th one but this one was really good as well.

Archived