Guest Dean

Hmmm! That's my first response to tonights episodes! LOL. It was good, but I can never fully get into the season in the first couple of episodes.

Wayne Palmer as president is interesting. And I wonder what his sister is up to, something odd about all of that. I'm glad that Karen from Homeland Security is back also, she was a good character and now she's married to Bill which is interesting. I'm really disappointed that there is no sign of Martha so far. She is my fave character ever on the show and I really hope they write her in somehow. It's starting to feel unlikely though all the people that she was associated with seem to be gone. Hopefully she pops up somewhere along the line.

The main story of this season with all these random terrorist attacks has promise. Like I said though will take me a couple more episodes I think before I fully get into it. This season will struggle to top season 5, as I can't see how anything could be better than that! haha. The commercial for Thursday is saying it's the best episodes ever so they better be! LOL.

Glad to have it back!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! This show just never fails to impress!

But what got me more was that promo at the end. I'm so curious to look up what these "2 events" are but I don't want to spoil myself.

I still love Chloe :lol:

Bill: Chloe - look at me.

Chloe: I'd rather not. :lol:

And when Morris felt her up was hilarious as well. The promo really got to me as well, seeing as out of the many spoiled parts of this show, I don't understand the '2' events. I thought there was one.

Ratings for the first hour were actually quite good (just over 1m I think), but it fell in the 2nd hour.

Seven would have deliberately over ran that game show to boost 24's ratings in the first hour I'm guessing.

I really don't know why more people aren't into this show. Oh well, their loss :lol:

:o@Gun............. I don't know what to say.................just :o.

ETA: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe they did it. It actually happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ this show is good.

Awesome episodes last night. Can't believe Curtis is dead - and shot dead by Jack - I wasn't expecting him to kill him, maybe just shoot in the arm or something... a result of his treatment in China perhaps? The scenes where he broke down afterwards were great, but so un-Jack like :lol:

I don't know about you but I definately wasn't expecting that nuke to go off. And there's 4 more. :o

Archived