Guest Dean

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring on the Bauer!! Not long to go until the clock starts ticking and my heart starts pounding. One good thing now is that at least I don't have to sit of the edge of my seat wondering which long time favourite is going to bite it - there's hardly anyone left after last year's bloodbath and I'm reasonably confident that my boy Jack will live to see another day.

I downloaded ep 1. God I'm impatient. :lol: Anyways, it was pretty good, not as good as other seasons, but still pretty good. I'm going to get spoilery now, so if you don't wanna know, stop reading.

Firstly, Chloe looks hot with brown hair. :lol:

The young boy who I swear I have seen before somewhere (Also IMO he is the spitting image of Behrooz (sp?) from season four) getting attacked by the crazy neighbour was the lowpoint of the ep for me. He is the 24 equivalent of Kim Hyde. Hopefully he gets a hell of a lot better later on this season. Loving the whole "I actually want to be a terror child" thing .

The guy trying to get onto the bus was alright, but it would have been so much better if he was finally let on the bus only to a) be attacked by someone on there or b.) blow up the thing himself. And Bill & Karen are married! Not that you couldn't tell with that glaringly obvious phone call. <_<

The idea of putting the muslims into detention centres, is something, while I don't agree with it, plausible in the situation happening. But I don't like that Thomas Lenox man, reminds me of Miles. I can just imagine it happening and the outcry. Maybe something for future eps.

Chloe's breakdown over Jack was soooooooooo sad, even sadder than when Edgar died. MLR is the best actress ever. She was first on the credits too, and no Kiefer in them. Weird. and Jack himself, seems so defeated, even worse than in Season Two. The reveal of all his scars was pretty sad too, althought it was great to hear the Chinese admit that he never spoke. Take that, guy who calls him "Mr. Bowaaaaa". And then straight back to being tortured. :( But then all of a sudden, he gets a rod shoved in his back and I actually thought he was dead, that gave me the creeps. And the whole biting kidnappers neck like a vampire was cool too, but a bit weird.

I now have no bandwith left, so I have to wait till next month for episode two. :(

ETA: How random that the smilies still show in the spoiler box.

Archived