Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 26

“Does that mean I’m going to get a little brother” Dylan says looking at us curious,

“You might do we don’t know yet though but in all possibility you may do” I say,

“I want a sister” Chloe says smiling as she looks up at us,

“Katie?” I say looking at her as she just sits silently looking down not saying a word, “how do you feel about this?” Lucas asks her as he rubs my hand softly,

“I don’t want another baby” she says as she stands up walking in a huff to the other side of the room, tears threatening to fall from her eyes, tears threatening to fall from my own eyes I thought that they’d all be happy about this I don’t want her feeling like this,

“Katie why don’t you want us to have the babies?” Lucas asks letting go of my hand and walking over to her, knowing I was to upset to ask her,

“you’ll forget about us once the babies are here, everyone will be giving them all the attention no one will care about us” she says her lip quivering before the tears begin,

“come here you” he says picking her up in his arms and carrying her over to us,

“mummy and daddy love you three very much and us having these babies isn’t going to change a thing you know that and me and mummy are going to want you to help us out as well ok, and don’t you be going stressing out mummy ok she needs to get as much rest as possible ok” he says softly as he sits back down next to me placing Katie on his knee.

Three days later,

“I’m so glad that we are getting to bring him home” I say as I walk with Lucas through the hospital towards Dylan’s room,

“I know me two it hasn’t been the same without him” Lucas says

“Awww have you been completely out numbered by us girls” I say mockingly as I look up at him,

“I don’t mind that” he says as he leans down and kisses me softly “now lets go and get our son ready to take home” he finishes as he takes my hand again and leads me to his room.

“Right are you ready to go back now Dyl” Lucas says as he places him down in the wheelchair,

“Yeah do I have to stay in this?” he asks us,

“only for a bit of the time and when we are all out, you lucky thing getting to be pushed around everywhere you’re not going to want to get rid of it when your all better again” I say to him softly hoping that he won’t be to bothered about not being able to run around with his sisters,

“come on then lets get you home” Lucas says as he starts to push Dylan out of the hospital as I follow behind, I’m so relieved to be taking him home.

Awww! Poor Katie, that was so sweet Jackie. I love your kids!! (Yes, yours :P) And geez, she's already a triplet no wonder why she's freaking out about being on out of five. But Lucas was so sweet to her. And I loved the line about Lucas being outnumbered by the girls. It was just adorable! I love this fic!!

Archived