Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may get my ass kicked for this opinion but it's my opinion so shut up =P

I am trying to figure out what made Amanda's baby lie so different from Kirsty's and why Kirsty never got bagged out while Amanda was. I couldn't come up with an answer that was truthful.

Kirsty lied to keep a man and so did Amanda. They both faked losing the baby to stop the lie getting out.

Watching todays episode made me see, even more, that Kirsty was a selfish character.

One thing that pissed me off in todays episode was that none of them mentioned the fact that Kit was right all along and then say that they felt guilty for letting Amanda wreck her life. All we got was a passing comment.

I see what you mean, but there are some differences. Kirsty lied to prevent her father from annulling her marriage to Kane., she did not lie to try and prevent Kane getting with someone else, she already had him. Both lies were stupid, and in a way I actully think Kirsty's was far more cruel because it hurt the person she was supposed to love...i.e. Kane...he really wanted to be a Dad.......Amanda lied to stop Scott being with Hayley.......period.

I think that the passing reference to Kit was lip service...if I had been Kit I would be spitting harpoons at them for having doubted me....they did not treat her fairly at all.

I see what you mean, but there are some differences. Kirsty lied to prevent her father from annulling her marriage to Kane., she did not lie to try and prevent Kane getting with someone else, she already had him.

Still selfish. She was not old enough to get married, and to me, she only did it out of spite.

This episode was great tonight.I loved it that finally Amanda got her cumupence (sp?)

I'm sorry but how stupid was that of Hayley to go into the bush alone heavily pregnant all the while she's got a heart condition.Can't wait to see what happens next though.

That commentator at the end was funny..lol

I see what you mean, but there are some differences. Kirsty lied to prevent her father from annulling her marriage to Kane., she did not lie to try and prevent Kane getting with someone else, she already had him.

Still selfish. She was not old enough to get married, and to me, she only did it out of spite.

I agree...much more so than Amanda...but it seems we can forgive selfishness in people we like as opposed to people we don't...:P

I see what you mean, but there are some differences. Kirsty lied to prevent her father from annulling her marriage to Kane., she did not lie to try and prevent Kane getting with someone else, she already had him. Both lies were stupid, and in a way I actully think Kirsty's was far more cruel because it hurt the person she was supposed to love...i.e. Kane...he really wanted to be a Dad.......Amanda lied to stop Scott being with Hayley.......period.

There are big difference now that you mention it. Kirsty never did see the problem with what she did until months later. She caused more pain than Amanda did because Kirsty was supposed to be the angelic one. Which is how they tried to paint her, even when she was being a bitch to her own family, friends and loved one. Kane should have left her for someone better.

Oh gawd, I think I am joining Jaybird's hate-train here.

I think that the passing reference to Kit was lip service...if I had been Kit I would be spitting harpoons at them for having doubted me....they did not treat her fairly at all.

This is what makes me see that Kit was not brought back for the fans. She was brought back for the sake of a shoddy storyline. They assassinate the character and then try and do right by mentioning her. They could have brought her back with a better storyline than that.

It makes me so mad!

Archived