Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently watching H&A and posting this!

Chris Hemworth's acting just really impressed me *insert shocked smilie* he looked really heartbroken when he was talking to Hayley. It reminded me of how he acted after Eve/Zoe was discovered to be the stalker, and he had only just realised that he loved her. When he said he couldn't go on like this any more, i really felt for him.

Amanda and Leah were fairly touching, two of the characters i dislike the most. Holly's acting was still unconvincing to me. Graham was slightly less wooden, but nevertheless, still not good.

God, Ric is stupid. No one can say they didn't see this coming. With all the pressure he has been under at home with Flynn's illness, now wanting to impress him with his results, he has just been *seemingly* handed his future on a plate. Tut, Tut. He says he turned it down, but i don't believe it for a second.

Cut. The break and those stupid Weetabix sponser adverts.

Ooh, back on. Of course Ric thinks he's passed. Oh, okay, after seeing Leah again, i still don't like her. Hayley is being a bit selfish, although having said that, Amanda is lying anyway. "You're meant to be avoiding stress", never a truer word spoken, i'm glad they mentioned it.

Ric's dancing - aargh!! Dan wouldn't say that about the paper in front of Ric's friends, even if he says it's okay. He would have insisted they go off somewhere private. I'm glad his friends are sticking up for him though, whether or not he did it. *Oh look*, there's the paper, right there for everyone to see. Idiot.

Amanda and Josh. Oh my god, i cannot believe how much i hate these guys. How amaturish is the acting. Josh is so absolutely annoying. Scott is pulling an angry face GRRR, he's found out. Took him long enough. "Everbody warned me" - yes they did. You're sorry for what happened to Kit now, aren't you! :P

Hayley's note: Being as this is a non-spoiler board, i won't post what i think i know about this. But, everything looks promising.

The Channel 5 overview guy is annoying, aargh. Okay, end post.

xxx

I found that tonights episode was not bad but it wasn't great either.

I found the Amanda and Scotts scenes at the beginning quite good, but I just can't like either and I have tried.

I liked the Hayley and Leah scene.

Poor Kim, he made me want to go and give him a huge cuddle and tell him everything will be ok.

Josh is just annoying!

I feel sorry for Ric he just wants to make his dad proud but thats not the way to do it, but I feel for him.

thank god i was waiting for amanda to be found out! Scott oh scott you silly dude! everyone did tell you!! im suprised he didnt say anything about her spiking kits drink at that party.

Ric wow dancing.....maybe some lessons could help you out lol!

silly boy he is! he should have ditched that test not kept it in his bag!!!

you could otally tell hed got it when he went and told Cassie and the others!

I am currently watching H&A and posting this!

Chris Hemworth's acting just really impressed me *insert shocked smilie* he looked really heartbroken when he was talking to Hayley. It reminded me of how he acted after Eve/Zoe was discovered to be the stalker, and he had only just realised that he loved her. When he said he couldn't go on like this any more, i really felt for him.

I know most people think Chris has become a good actor, and I do agree that he's better than he was, but I'm still not convinced. He has this one 'anguished' expression which, albeit very good, seems to be all he can do. Because of this, he does it all the time. I know his storylines haven't exactly been cheerful, but there could be a bit of variety in there somewhere.

Saying that, though, I did empathise with him tonight. I'm just not looking forward to seeing yet more of his glum face when he finds out the baby isn't his.

I missed the final couple of minutes tonight, can someone tell me what happened with Hayley? :unsure:

I remeber reading on the main site awile back and it was a interview with Chris, and he said that during the eminoninal scenes surrounding his mum, he took advice from Ivar.

This is i perceve as why he has inproved god i'm watching old eppy's i can see the wooden acting.

Before any idiot asks who Ivar is its Barry.

Okay, don't kill me here, but i think it's through working with Ella. Because Ivar has got to be one of the worst actors ever IMO. He is the most wooden character on there, his performance reminds me of Joey Tribianis on "Days of Our Lives".

xx

A few things about tonights episode.

1. I hope that Mark Furze can dance better than that in real life. That was adorable and made me cry with laughter but please, get some skills if that was real lol!

2. Why no Bert? I wanted a Scott/Bert scene damn it!!

3. I know Hayley was supposed to come off as a little selfish but I couldn't see it. Why? Because of the actress. She is so adorable so I find it hard to hate her. Now if it had been Bec's then I would have been very insulting while watching those scenes.

4. Amanda sucks. Josh is good. End of.

I think that is it =)

Archived