Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I totally agree with that...... I wont post what happens next...this is supposed to be a psoiler free thread... but the shift in emphasis on characters had me r almost insensed that it was no longer about Irene...it was as if Irene and the trauma she went though was all for nothing...that apart it was still my favourite storyline of the year. Leaving Martha out of the equation would have made it perfect for me too.

The whole Martha/Corey relationship was quite strange. They had zero chemistry, in fact it was almost like he was her little brother or something. Why on earth she would agree to move away with him after only a couple of weeks dating, and no real feelings apparent on either side, is baffling. Surely the whole point of Martha's character is that she is Roo's long-lost daughter, and came to the bay to find her real family? Considering that, she doesn't seem to be very bothered about them! Also the fact that she is so traumatised seems a little OTT - yes, in real life she probably would be completely screwed up, but by Summer Bay standards it wasn't that big an ordeal. Irene's was much worse.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived