Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

First all Amanda and Graham......Ew!!

Aww Scott is so sweet i love him and hayley so much.Can't wait until he finds out Noah's his! How long do we have to wait for that now?

Poor Martha with her Manick attacks,they aren't nice things!! Jack was so sweet being so concerned for her,why won't she let him in..argghh!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that she would be ecstatic due to the birth of Noah and Hayley's recovery, but Irene couldn't have been happier. There is something wrong there.

I agree ...she is obviously in denial..and in *** months time she is going to completely flip out and run riot with a gun in the diner....:P......just kidding...

I know Irene is meant to be a battler who just gets on with things no matter what life throws at her...but come on...this was serious stuff...she should have had some reaction...and she should have beeen mad as hell at Hayley and Barry for locking her up!

Also, WTF??? Kim and Scott named Hayley's baby without her consent? When she came round in the hospital Flynn or Scott said she had a lovely baby boy, so they just named him. Scott called him Noah, when she was drifting out of conciousness and Kim just added on middle names??

What's up with that. xxx

Archived