Pictures of your pets

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tabby, here's a couple of more of him: one of him stretched out on my knee (with my gran, who I hope is now looking after him in that better place!), and another where he is cuddled up behind the Christmas tree (he used to try and climb the bloomin' thing!):

merlin42sq.jpg

merlin17ao.jpg

Aww, Mar, yours are nice cats really, I'm sure! Both look lovely, but I especially like Molly's colour!

My cats:

Mia - the fat and stupid cat

51579021_ed81560df9_m.jpg

Molly - Old and grumpy

51579020_3c562e4d9e_m.jpg

Mar! Mia cute and looks a bit like our cat Sam. Mollys very cute too .

Thanks Tabby, here's a couple of more of him: one of him stretched out on my knee (with my gran, who I hope is now looking after him in that better place!), and another where he is cuddled up behind the Christmas tree (he used to try and climb the bloomin' thing!):

merlin42sq.jpg

merlin17ao.jpg

Aww, Mar, yours are nice cats really, I'm sure! Both look lovely, but I especially like Molly's colour!

Awe Si!!! not a recent pic of you is it? <Di tries to keep a straight face, but sadly can't Cats what funny creatures they are at times, eh!!

Archived