Pictures of your pets

Guest TabbyCool

All 3 cats are turning 7 this year, they are also very smoochy when they want to be but when they are really really happy they love to dribble on you :( and headbut you under the chin.But Tigger and Jade are really timid too, hiding where ever they can and Jade cries when my Dad picks her up sometimes.

lol I love it when my cats "headbutt" me on the chin or face! Happens when they're in a good mood and I rub their back and have my face infront of their head, they headbutt me directly in the face! One of my cats (they grey one in the pic) has also shoved his nose into my ear numerous times when purring and in an extremely good mood......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina, loves to headbutt you under the chin or if she's outside walking around she'll headbutt your hand. Tina and Jade also have the cutest ritual they do which ends with them licking their foreheads, and then gently one of them will give the other a swipe.All three cats love to use my Dad's belly as a cushion -lol-

• 3 years later...

Here is a photo of my dog Jess-it was taken in March 2010. She's a fox terrier. But she's no longer with us anymore. :( She died in June 2010 after she was hit by my dad's car. She was born on 5th September 1996 and come into our lives when she was two months old. She was a part of our lives from 10th November 1996 to 2nd June 2010. She was a loved family pet and we do always miss her all the time but we had beautiful memories of her :)

RIP Jess (05/09/1996-02/06/2010)

2wduc04.jpg

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately he's not mine. My brother and his girlfriend got this little fella yesterday, so my brother brought him around and I got to look after him for a few hours. :wub:

He's so adorable, he lifts his feet too high off the ground when he walks, not to mention his head is too big for his body. He's about 7/8 weeks.

Meet Mousse everyone....

002_zpse12b4dbf.jpg

Unfortunately he's not mine. My brother and his girlfriend got this little fella yesterday, so my brother brought him around and I got to look after him for a few hours. :wub:

He's so adorable, he lifts his feet too high off the ground when he walks, not to mention his head is too big for his body. He's about 7/8 weeks.

Meet Mousse everyone....

002_zpse12b4dbf.jpg

AWWWW!!!! He's soo cute!!! Love the name Mousse!! :wub: :wub:

Archived