Pictures of your pets

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ What she said.

By the way Mar, I'm jealous! All I've wanted for the last few years is a grey cat! Joe won't let me have one until we have our own place though. I'll wear him down eventually!

Dog of the day

A photo of my dog can be seen at the link above. He's a lot bigger now, about doubled in general size. Super intelligent animal.

And yes, he honestly is half lab, no one ever believes me though.

If someone can explain how to post a more recent photo I'll do so. He has actually gotten cuter.

Dog of the day

A photo of my dog can be seen at the link above. He's a lot bigger now, about doubled in general size. Super intelligent animal.

And yes, he honestly is half lab, no one ever believes me though.

If someone can explain how to post a more recent photo I'll do so. He has actually gotten cuter.

Aww, he's lovely. Hard to believe he's half lab though! lol

Jasper

He is bigger now but I haven't any recent photos on my computer. He is very naughty and not that bright. He mainly enjoys chewing stones, and will sit for hours in our bay window waiting for next door's cat to walk past, at which point he will go completely mental, trying to jump out of the window at her.

Emma, Jasper is lovely :-)

I'm sure all dogs are a bit stupid, mine certainly is.

Sometimes he can be quite smart though.

There was this one time where my mam had gone to work and left Charlie in the back yard. It was a nice day and the garden shed was open with his food and water and bed inside, so it's not like he was stuck outside with no food or anything. Anyway, she'd only left him out because she knew I was on my way home, so he'd be on his own for less than half an hour, which you would expect would be ok.

Charlie had other ideas though. When I got home, there were mucky paw prints on the sofa, cushions on the floor, and.... a gaping hole in the back door!

Charlie had ripped the old cat flap off the back door and then chewed the hole to make it bigger so he could squeeze through. how he managed to get through such a small hole, I will never know!

In the space of 20 minutes, he had broken into the house, had a play on the sofa, then snuggled up in my mam's bed!

Bad dog!

Archived